The Fresno State Bulldogs (6-3) host the Utah State Aggies (8-5) after winning four straight home games. The Aggies are heavy favorites by 11.5 points in the contest, which begins at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 4, 2021. The point total is set at 130.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Fresno State (+11.5)||Over (130.5)||Utah State 74 Fresno State 62|
- The Aggies and their opponents have totaled at least 130.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in eight of 13 games (61.5%) this year.
- Fresno State and its opponents have combined to score at least 130.5 points in 66.7% of their games this season (six of nine chances).
- These teams average a combined 142.8 points per game, 12.3 more points than the over/under of 130.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 130.8 points per game, 0.3 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Aggies average point total in matchups this season is 136.8, 6.3 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average over/under for Bulldogs games this year is 6.3 more points than the point total of 130.5 in this outing.
Utah State Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Aggies have covered six times in 10 contests.
- When favored by at least 11.5 points, the Aggies have fared well against the spread, compiling a 1-0 record.
- Utah State and its opponents have converted the over just 4 times in 10 (40%) games this season.
Fresno State Betting Information
- Fresno State has a losing record against the spread, going 3-4 ATS (covering only 42.9% of the time).
- The Bulldogs have fared well as a 11.5-point underdog, going 2-0 against the spread when they are at least 11.5-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Fresno State’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 7 games, 28.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||Utah State||-5||134||-230||+179||Regular Season||71-59 USU|
|12/7/2019||Utah State||-12.5||136.5||-1000||+637||Regular Season||77-70 USU|
|2/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-81 USU|
|1/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-77 FRESNO|
Utah State Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Aggies is Neemias Queta, who accumulates 12.4 points and 9.3 rebounds per game.
- Rollie Worster is Utah State’s best passer, dispensing 3.6 assists per game while scoring 9.8 PPG.
- Brock Miller paces his teammates on the Aggies with 2.4 made threes per outing.
- Justin Bean and Queta lead the Aggies on the defensive end, with Bean leading the team in steals averaging 1.2 per game and Queta in blocks averaging 2.9 per contest.
Fresno State Leaders
- Orlando Robinson averages 15.5 points and 9.9 rebounds per game for the Bulldogs, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Isaiah Hill dishes out 3.5 assists per game, the most assists on the Bulldogs.
- Junior Ballard contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Bulldogs. He knocks down 1.5 threes per game.
- Fresno State’s leader in steals is Kyle Harding with 1.2 per game, and its leader in blocks is Robinson with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends