The Utah State Aggies (17-7) will try to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Fresno State Bulldogs (11-10) on Saturday, March 6, 2021 at Save Mart Center as 9-point favorites. The matchup airs at 11:00 PM ET on FS1. The matchup has an over/under of 132 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Aggies and their opponents have combined for 132 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 13 of 24 opportunities (54.2%) this season.
- In 11 of 21 opportunities (52.4%) this season, Fresno State has combined with its opponents to score more than 132 points.
- These teams average a combined 141.4 points per game, 9.4 more points than the total of 132 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 130.6 points per game, 1.4 fewer than the point total in this game.
- The Aggies average point total in outings this season is 138.5, 6.5 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Bulldogs this year is 1.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Aggies record 75.1 points per game, 7.9 more points than the 67.2 the Bulldogs give up.
- Utah State is 14-4 overall and 11-0 against the spread when scoring more than 67.2 points.
- Fresno State is 0-3 overall and 0-3 against the spread in games when it allows more than 75.1 points.
- The Bulldogs score an average of 66.3 points per game, just 2.9 more points than the 63.4 the Aggies give up.
- Fresno State is 11-3 overall and 8-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 63.4 points.
- Utah State has a 3-6 record overall and an ATS record of 2-6 in games when its opponents put up more than 66.3 points.
- The Aggies have totaled 281 more points than their opponents this season (11.7 per game on average), while the Bulldogs have been out-scored by 19 total points (0.9 per game average differential).
Utah State Betting Information
- Against the spread, Utah State has been strong this season, posting a 13-8 record.
- The Aggies have posted a winning record of 7-2 against the spread when the spread is -9 or higher.
- Utah State and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 10 of 21 games this season (47.6%).
Fresno State Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have an 8-11 record against the spread, covering in only 42.1% of their outings.
- The Bulldogs have fared well as a 9-point underdog, going 2-0 against the spread when they are at least 9-point underdogs.
- Fresno State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 42.1% of matchups this season (8 out of 19 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/4/2021||Utah State||-11||130||-755||+503||Regular Season||69-53 USU|
|2/15/2020||Utah State||-5||134||-230||+179||Regular Season||71-59 USU|
|12/7/2019||Utah State||-12.5||136.5||-1000||+637||Regular Season||77-70 USU|
|2/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-81 USU|
|1/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-77 FRESNO|
Utah State Leaders
- The Aggies leader in points and rebounds is Neemias Queta, who scores 14.8 points and grabs 9.9 boards per game.
- Rollie Worster leads Utah State in assists, averaging 3.5 per game while also scoring 9.1 points per contest.
- Brock Miller leads the Aggies in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Justin Bean and Queta lead Utah State on the defensive end, with Bean leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Queta in blocks averaging 3.0 per contest.
Fresno State Leaders
- The Bulldogs’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Orlando Robinson with 14.7 points and 8.9 rebounds per game.
- Fresno State’s assist leader is Isaiah Hill with 3.1 per game. He also averages 9.7 points per game and adds 3.0 rebounds per game.
- Junior Ballard paces his teammates on the Bulldogs with 1.5 made threes per outing.
- Fresno State’s leader in steals is Hill with 1.2 per game, and its leader in blocks is Robinson with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED