Neemias Queta leads the Utah State Aggies (14-7) into a matchup against the Nevada Wolf Pack (14-7) after putting up 30 points in an 81-77 loss to Boise State. The Wolf Pack are 7.5-point underdogs in the matchup on Friday, February 26, 2021, which tips off at 9:00 PM ET on FS1. The matchup’s point total is set at 140.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Aggies and their opponents have scored no less than 140.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 10 of 21 opportunities (47.6%) this season.
- Nevada and its opponents have combined to score at least 140.5 points in 42.9% of their matchups this season (nine of 21 opportunities).
- The Aggies and the Wolf Pack combine to average 7.2 more points per game than the over/under of 140.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 130.1 points per game, 10.4 fewer than the point total in this game.
- The average over/under the Aggies have had set in games this year is 2.8 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Wolf Pack this season is 0.4 points less than this game’s over/under.
Utah State Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Aggies have covered 12 times in 18 contests.
- The Aggies have posted a winning record of 8-1 against the spread when the spread is -7.5 or bigger.
- Utah State has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 8 times in 18 contests (44.4%).
Nevada Betting Information
- The Wolf Pack have a winning record against the spread, going 15-5 ATS (covering 75% of the time).
- The Wolf Pack have gone 1-1 against the spread when they are at least a 7.5-point underdog.
- In most of Nevada’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (11 out of 20 games, 55%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-70 USU|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-76 USU|
|1/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-49 NEVADA|
Utah State Leaders
- Queta leads the Aggies in scoring and rebounding, tallying 14.2 points and 9.2 boards per game.
- Utah State’s best passer is Rollie Worster, who averages 3.5 assists per game to go with his 9.5 PPG scoring average.
- Brock Miller’s 2.2 threes per game leads the Aggies.
- Queta is Utah State’s leader in steals and blocks, racking up 1.2 steals and 3.0 blocks per game.
- Grant Sherfield scores 18.9 points and adds 6.2 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Wolf Pack’s leaderboards for those statistics.
- Nevada’s Zane Meeks stats (5.9 rebounds per game, 9.0 points per game, 0.7 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Desmond Cambridge hits 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Wolf Pack.
- The Wolf Pack’s leader in steals is Sherfield with 1.6 per game, and K.J. Hymes is their leader in blocks with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED