The New Mexico Lobos (3-0) will try to extend a three-game win streak when they host the Utah State Aggies (3-3) on Friday, January 8, 2021 at Dreamstyle Arena as big, 15-point underdogs. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET on FS1. The matchup’s point total is 137.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 66.7% of their games this year (four of six chances), the Aggies and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 137.5 points.
- In two of three games (66.7%) this season, New Mexico and its opponents have combined to score more than 137.5 points.
- The Aggies and the Lobos combine to average 22.4 more points per game than the total of 137.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 131.3 points per game, 6.2 less than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Aggies have had set in games this year is 3.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Lobos games this year have averaged a total of 150 points, 12.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
Utah State Betting Information
- Utah State has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 1-2 record.
- The Aggies have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 1 of 3 games (33.3%).
New Mexico Betting Information
- New Mexico has covered the spread in half of its outings, going 0-0 ATS.
- The Lobos and their opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this season — 0 of 0.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/5/2020||Utah State||-11.5||144.5||-811||+540||Conference Tournament||75-70 USU|
|2/29/2020||Utah State||-8||146.5||-388||+292||Regular Season||66-64 UNM|
|2/20/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-55 USU|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-66 USU|
Utah State Leaders
- Neemias Queta leads the Aggies in rebounds and assists. Queta averages 12.4 points, 8.5 rebounds, and 3.4 assists per game.
- Utah State’s leading scorer is Marco Anthony, who tallies 13.0 points a game in addition to his 4.7 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Brock Miller contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Aggies. He makes 1.9 threes per game.
- Justin Bean is the Aggies leader in steals, averaging 1.2 steals per game, while Queta leads them in blocks with 2.8 per contest.
New Mexico Leaders
- Makuach Maluach records 13.9 points and 6.4 rebounds per game for the Lobos, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Saquan Singleton’s assist statline leads New Mexico; he dishes out 2.3 assists per game.
- Keith McGee provides the most three-point shooting production for the Lobos. He makes 1.4 threes per game.
- New Mexico’s leader in steals is Maluach with 1.0 per game, and its leader in blocks is Bayron Matos with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found