The UNLV Rebels (5-5) are 6-point underdogs as they look to extend a four-game winning streak when they host the Utah State Aggies (7-5) on Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at Thomas & Mack Center. The matchup airs at 11:00 PM ET on FS1. The over/under is set at 135 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UNLV (+6)||Over (135)||Utah State 70 UNLV 66|
- In six of 12 games (50%) this season, the Aggies and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 135 points.
- UNLV and its opponents have combined to score more than 135 points in four of 10 games (40%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 6.2 more points per game (141.2) than this matchup’s over/under of 135 points.
- The Aggies and the Rebels have seen their opponents average a combined 3.9 less points per game than the point total of 135 set in this outing.
- The average point total for Aggies games this year is 0.2 more points than the total of 135 in this matchup.
- Rebels games this season have averaged a total of 137.1 points, 2.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Utah State Betting Information
- Against the spread, Utah State has been strong this season, posting a 5-4 record.
- The Aggies have posted an even record of 2-2 against the spread when the spread is -6 or bigger.
- Utah State and its opponents have converted the over just 3 times in 9 (33.3%) games this season.
UNLV Betting Information
- The Rebels record against the spread is 4-4.
- The Rebels have not fared well as a 6-point underdog, going 1-2 against the spread when they are at least 6-point underdogs.
- The Rebels and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this year — 3 of 8 (37.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/25/2021||Utah State||-6.5||138.5||-302||+238||Regular Season||59-56 UNLV|
|2/5/2020||Utah State||-11.5||142.5||-803||+519||Regular Season||69-54 USU|
|1/1/2020||Utah State||-6.5||134||-299||+234||Regular Season||70-53 UNLV|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-65 USU|
Utah State Leaders
- Neemias Queta leads the Aggies in scoring and rebounding, putting up 12.4 points and 9.4 rebounds per game.
- Rollie Worster leads the Aggies in assists, averaging 3.2 per game while also scoring 9.3 points per contest.
- Brock Miller makes more threes per game than any other member of the Aggies, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
- Queta is Utah State’s leader in steals and blocks, racking up 1.3 steals and 3.0 blocks per game.
- Bryce Hamilton is at the top of the Rebels scoring leaderboard with 19.7 points per game. He also collects 5.4 rebounds and dishes out 4.0 assists per game.
- Cheikh Mbacke Diong has a stat line of 8.8 rebounds, 9.0 points and 0.3 assists per game for UNLV to take the top rebound spot on the team. Marvin Coleman holds the top spot for assists with 4.0 per game, adding 6.7 points and 2.5 rebounds per contest.
- David Jenkins Jr. hits more threes per game than any other member of the Rebels, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 2.8 per contest.
- UNLV’s leader in steals is Caleb Grill with 1.8 per game, and its leader in blocks is Reece Brown with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends