Neemias Queta leads the Utah State Aggies (16-7) into a matchup with the Wyoming Cowboys (12-9) after putting up 26 points in an 87-66 win over Nevada. The Cowboys are 16.5-point underdogs in the game on Thursday, March 4, 2021, which starts at 9:30 PM ET on FS1. The matchup has an over/under of 149.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Wyoming (+16.5)||Under (149)||Utah State 81 Wyoming 65|
- In nine of 23 games (39.1%) this year, the Aggies and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 149 points.
- In 11 of 21 outings (52.4%) this season, Wyoming has combined with its opponents to score more than 149 points.
- The two teams average a combined 2.3 more points per game (151.3) than this matchup’s total of 149 points.
- The Aggies and the Cowboys have seen their opponents average a combined 9.3 fewer points per game than the over/under of 149 set in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Aggies have had set in games this year is 10.2 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Cowboys this season is 3.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Aggies record just 0.9 fewer points per game (75.2) than the Cowboys allow (76.1).
- Utah State is 9-0 against the spread and 10-1 overall when scoring more than 76.1 points.
- Wyoming has recorded a 1-8 record against the spread and a 4-6 record overall when giving up more than 75.2 points.
- The Cowboys average 12.5 more points per game (76.1) than the Aggies give up to opponents (63.6).
- When it scores more than 63.6 points, Wyoming is 10-0 against the spread and 12-5 overall.
- Utah State’s record is 0-4 against the spread and 0-5 overall when it allows more than 76.1 points.
- The Aggies have out-scored their opponents by a total of 268 points this season (11.6 points per game on average), and the Cowboys have put up only one more point than their opponents on the year (zero per game).
Utah State Betting Information
- Utah State has been good against the spread this season, posting a 13-7 record.
- The Aggies have posted a winning record of 2-0 against the spread when the spread is -16.5 or bigger.
- Utah State and its opponents have reached the total 10 times in 20 contests this season.
Wyoming Betting Information
- Wyoming’s record against the spread is 10-10.
- When they are at least 16.5-point underdogs, the Cowboys have fared well, going 1-0 against the spread.
- In the majority of Wyoming’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (12 out of 20 games, 60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/6/2020||Utah State||-15.5||136||-4450||+908||Conference Tournament||89-82 USU|
|2/19/2020||Utah State||-20.5||129||-9000||+1517||Regular Season||78-58 USU|
|1/28/2020||Utah State||-13.5||128||-1469||+773||Regular Season||68-45 USU|
|2/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-59 USU|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-55 USU|
Utah State Leaders
- Queta leads the Aggies in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 14.8 points and 9.7 rebounds per game.
- Rollie Worster leads the Aggies in assists, averaging 3.4 per game while also scoring 9.2 points per contest.
- Brock Miller makes more threes per game than any other member of the Aggies, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
- Justin Bean is the Aggies leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Queta leads them in blocks with 2.9 per contest.
- Hunter Maldonado paces the Cowboys in rebounds and assists with 6.6 rebounds and 4.6 assists per game.
- Marcus Williams racks up 15.9 points per game to sit atop the Cowboys scoring leaderboard.
- Drake Jeffries contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Cowboys. He makes 2.0 threes per game.
- Wyoming’s leader in steals is Kwane Marble II (1.2 per game), and its leader in blocks is Hunter Thompson (0.6 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED