The Oregon State Beavers (10-10) are expected to extend a three-game losing streak when they host the Utah Utes (9-8) as 2.5-point underdogs at 8:30 PM ET on Thursday, February 18, 2021 at Gill Coliseum. The contest airs on PACN. The matchup has an over/under set at 137 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Oregon State (+2.5)||Over (137)||Utah 70 Oregon State 69|
- In 10 of 17 opportunities (58.8%) this season, the Utes and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 137 points.
- Oregon State has combined with its opponents to score at least 137 points in 11 of 20 games (55%) this year.
- The Utes and the Beavers combine to average 4.4 more points per game than the over/under of 137 set for this matchup.
- The Utes and the Beavers have seen their opponents average a combined 0.3 fewer points per game than the point total of 137 set in this game.
- The average point total for Utes games this season is 1.1 more points than the total of 137 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Beavers this year is three points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Utes put up 70.6 points per contest, only 1.4 more points than the 69.2 the Beavers give up to opponents.
- Utah is 7-0 against the spread and 9-3 overall when scoring more than 69.2 points.
- Oregon State has a 3-6 record against the spread and a 2-7 record overall when allowing more than 70.6 points.
- The Beavers’ 70.8 points per game are only 3.3 more points than the 67.5 the Utes allow to opponents.
- Oregon State has gone 8-4 overall and 7-0-1 against the spread in games it scores more than 67.5 points.
- Utah’s record is 2-6 against the spread and 2-6 overall when it gives up more than 70.8 points.
- The Utes have put up a total of 53 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 3.1 per game), and the Beavers have out-scored opponents by 32 points on the season (1.6 more per game).
Utah Betting Information
- Utah has struggled against the spread, going 7-10 on the year.
- The Utes have struggled to cover, going just 3-5 ATS when favored by at least 2.5 points.
- The Utes and their opponents have gone over the total in 11 of 17 games (64.7%) this season.
Oregon State Betting Information
- The Beavers have a winning record against the spread, going 10-8-1 ATS (covering 52.6% of the time).
- When they are at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Beavers have gone 3-3 against the spread.
- The Beavers and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 11 of 19 (57.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/11/2020||Oregon State||-3||134.5||-161||+132||Conference Tournament||71-69 ORSTU|
|2/13/2020||Oregon State||-5||135||-224||+178||Regular Season||70-51 ORSTU|
|1/2/2020||Utah||-2||144||-135||+111||Regular Season||81-69 UTAH|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-72 ORSTU|
- The Utes leader in points and rebounds is Timmy Allen, who scores 16.9 points and grabs 6.4 boards per game.
- Rylan Jones is the Utes best passer, dispensing 4.1 assists per game while scoring 4.9 PPG.
- Alfonso Plummer provides the bulk of the Utes’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.4 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Jones and Branden Carlson lead Utah on the defensive end, with Jones leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Carlson in blocks averaging 1.7 per contest.
Oregon State Leaders
- Ethan Thompson collects 15.7 points and adds 3.8 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Beavers’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Abdul Alatishe’s stat line of 8.2 rebounds, 8.6 points and 1.5 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Oregon State rebounding leaderboard.
- Jarod Lucas contributes the bulk of the Beavers’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.4 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Alatishe is at the top of the Oregon State steals and blocks leaderboards with 1.2 steals per game and 1.7 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends