The Utah Utes (6-6) visit the Washington Huskies (2-11) in a matchup of Pac-12 teams at Alaska Airlines Arena, starting at 4:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 24, 2021. The Utes are 4.5-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The matchup’s over/under is 141.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Utes and their opponents have combined for 141 points — this matchup’s over/under — in five of 12 opportunities (41.7%) this season.
- Washington has played in seven games this year (out of 13 total matchups — 53.8% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 141 points.
- The two teams average a combined 5.7 fewer points per game (135.3) than this matchup’s total of 141 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 142.5 points per game, 1.5 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average point total for Utes games this season is 6.6 less points than the over/under of 141 in this matchup.
- The average total for Huskies games this year is 2.4 more points than the point total of 141 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Utes put up 69.1 points per game, 8.1 fewer points than the 77.2 the Huskies give up.
- Utah has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 2-0 record overall when scoring more than 77.2 points.
- Washington has a 3-7 record against the spread and a 1-9 record overall when allowing more than 69.1 points.
- The Huskies score an average of 66.2 points per game, only 0.9 more points than the 65.3 the Utes give up.
- Washington is 4-0 against the spread and 2-6 overall when it scores more than 65.3 points.
- Utah is 1-4 against the spread and 1-4 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 66.2 points.
- The Utes have put up a total of 45 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 3.8 per game), while the Huskies have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 142 total points, -11 per game).
Utah Betting Information
- Utah has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 5-7 record.
- The Utes have struggled to cover, going just 2-3 ATS when favored by at least 4.5 points.
- Utah has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 7 of 12 games for a 58.3% rate.
Washington Betting Information
- The Huskies have a 4-9 record against the spread, covering in just 30.8% of their games.
- When they play as at least 4.5-point underdogs, the Huskies have a record ATS of 1-3.
- In most of Huskies games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (8 out of 13 games, 61.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/3/2020||Utah||-7.5||135||-358||+278||Regular Season||76-62 UTAH|
|1/23/2020||Washington||-1.5||133||-124||+101||Regular Season||67-66 UTAH|
|2/20/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||62-45 WASH|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-53 WASH|
- The Utes leader in points and rebounds is Timmy Allen, who scores 16.8 points and grabs 5.8 boards per game.
- Rylan Jones leads the Utes in assists, averaging 4.6 per game while also scoring 5.7 points per contest.
- Alfonso Plummer paces his teammates on the Utes with 2.3 made threes per contest.
- Jones is Utah’s leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Branden Carlson leads them in blocks with 1.8 per contest.
- The Huskies’ Quade Green puts up enough points (15.1 per game) and assists (3.5 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Nate Roberts is at the top of the Washington rebounding leaderboard with 7.0 rebounds per game. He also scores 5.7 points and adds 0.5 assists per game.
- Erik Stevenson is the top scorer from deep for the Huskies, hitting 1.5 threes per game.
- Green (1.3 steals per game) is the steal leader for Washington while Riley Sorn (1.2 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Missouri State Bears vs. Evansville Purple Aces: 2/26/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Purdue Boilermakers: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Indiana State Sycamores vs. Valparaiso Crusaders: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Montana State Bobcats vs. Idaho Vandals: 2/26/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Drake Bulldogs vs. Bradley Braves 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends