A game after he scored 27 points in an 85-77 loss to USC, Isaac Bonton leads the Washington State Cougars (9-4) at home against the Utah Utes (5-6) on Thursday, January 21, 2021. The Cougars are underdogs by 1.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 10:00 PM ET on PACN. The matchup has an over/under set at 133.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Washington State (+1.5)||Over (133.5)||Washington State 68 Utah 67|
- The Utes and their opponents have combined to record more than 133.5 points in 72.7% of their games this season (eight of 11 opportunities).
- Washington State and its opponents have combined to score more than 133.5 points in seven of 13 opportunities (53.8%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 4.7 more points per game (138.2) than this matchup’s over/under of 133.5 points.
- The Utes and the Cougars have seen their opponents average a combined 1.3 fewer points per game than the over/under of 133.5 set for this matchup.
- The average total the Utes have had set in matchups this season is 1.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Cougars games this year is 1.8 more points than the point total of 133.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 68.9 points per game the Utes score are only 2.9 more points than the Cougars allow (66).
- When Utah totals more than 66 points, it is 5-2 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- In games Washington State gives up more than 68.9 points, it is 2-2 against the spread and 0-4 overall.
- The Cougars put up only 3.1 more points per game (69.3) than the Utes allow their opponents to score (66.2).
- When it scores more than 66.2 points, Washington State is 5-0 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- Utah’s record is 1-3 against the spread and 0-4 overall when it gives up more than 69.3 points.
- The Utes have totaled 30 more points than their opponents this season (2.7 per game on average), and the Cougars have scored 43 more points than their opponents (3.3 per game).
Utah Betting Information
- The Utes have struggled a bit against the spread this year, posting a 4-7 record.
- The Utes have struggled to cover, going just 2-3 ATS when favored by at least 1.5 points.
- The Utes have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 4 times in 11 games this season.
Washington State Betting Information
- Washington State has covered the spread in less than half of its outings, going 6-7 ATS.
- When they play as at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Cougars have a record ATS of 3-5.
- The Cougars and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 7 of 13 (53.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-64 UTAH|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-79 UTAH|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-70 UTAH|
- Timmy Allen leads the Utes in scoring and rebounding, putting up 17.1 points and 5.8 rebounds per game.
- Utah’s best passer is Rylan Jones, who averages 4.1 assists per game to go with his 5.7 PPG scoring average.
- Alfonso Plummer paces his teammates on the Utes with 2.3 made threes per outing.
- Jones and Branden Carlson lead Utah on the defensive end, with Jones leading the team in steals averaging 1.6 per game and Carlson in blocks averaging 1.8 per contest.
Washington State Leaders
- Bonton’s points (18.9 per game) and assists (4.0 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Cougars’ leaderboards.
- Washington State’s Efe Abogidi stats (8.2 rebounds per game, 9.9 points per game, 0.4 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Bonton knocks down 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Cougars.
- Bonton (1.9 steals per game) and Abogidi (1.9 blocks per game) pace the Cougars in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED