The Utah Valley Wolverines (4-6) are at home in WAC action against the Dixie State Trailblazers (6-9) on Friday, February 12, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The Wolverines are favored by 9 points in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of 146.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Utah Valley (-9)||Over (146.5)||Utah Valley 81 Dixie State 68|
- In six of 10 opportunities (60%) this season, the Wolverines and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 146.5 points.
- In eight of 15 games (53.3%) this season, Dixie State has combined with its opponents to score more than 146.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 1.4 less points per game (145.1) than this matchup’s total of 146.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 10.4 more points per game (156.9) than this matchup’s over/under of 146.5 points.
- The Wolverines average point total in outings this year is 154.9, 8.4 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Trailblazers this season is 0.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Utah Valley Betting Information
- Utah Valley has covered in just four of nine matchups this season.
- In 5 of 9 (55.6%) contests this season, Utah Valley and its opponents have hit the total.
Dixie State Betting Information
- The Trailblazers record against the spread is 6-6.
- Dixie State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 41.7% of matchups this season (5 out of 12 contests).
Utah Valley Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Wolverines this season is Jamison Overton, who averages 17.6 points, 4.3 rebounds, and 2.8 assists per game.
- Fardaws Aimaq is the Wolverines leading rebounder, pulling down 14.9 per game, while Trey Woodbury is their best passer, averaging 4.4 assists in each contest.
- Woodbury’s 1.8 threes per game leads the Wolverines.
- Overton is Utah Valley’s leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Aimaq leads them in blocks with 2.0 per contest.
Dixie State Leaders
- The Trailblazers’ Cameron Gooden racks up enough points (14.2 per game) and assists (3.3 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- The Trailblazers’ top rebounder is Jacob Nicolds — he pulls down 6.3 per game while scoring 9.4 points per game.
- Gooden knocks down 1.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Trailblazers.
- Dixie State’s leader in steals is Gooden with 1.7 per game, and its leader in blocks is Dason Youngblood with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED