Laquan Butler leads the UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros (9-4) against the Utah Valley Wolverines (7-9) after putting up 22 points in an 116-51 win over Dallas Christian. The Vaqueros are 2.5-point underdogs in the matchup on Friday, February 26, 2021, which tips at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under is 144 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Utah Valley (-2.5)||Over (144)||Utah Valley 74 UT Rio Grande Valley 71|
- The Wolverines and their opponents have scored no less than 144 points — this matchup’s over/under — in eight of 16 games (50%) this year.
- UT Rio Grande Valley has played in seven games this year (out of 13 total matchups — 53.8% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 144 points.
- The two teams average a combined 9.3 more points per game (153.3) than this matchup’s over/under of 144 points.
- The Wolverines and the Vaqueros have seen their opponents average a combined 2.4 fewer points per game than the over/under of 144 set in this matchup.
- The average point total for Wolverines games this season is 6.7 more points than the over/under of 144 in this matchup.
- Vaqueros games this year have averaged a total of 144.2 points, 0.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Utah Valley Betting Information
- Utah Valley is strong against the spread, going 8-7 this season.
- The Wolverines have posted an even record of 3-3 against the spread when the spread is -2.5 or bigger.
- The Wolverines have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 7 of 15 contests this season, a rate of 46.7%
UT Rio Grande Valley Betting Information
- The Vaqueros have a 4-3-1 record against the spread, covering in 50% of their contests.
- The Vaqueros have not fared well as a 2.5-point underdog, going 1-2 against the spread when they are at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- The Vaqueros and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this year — 3 of 8 (37.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2020||UT Rio Grande Valley||-4.5||139.5||-204||+165||Regular Season||80-72 UTRGV|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-70 UTAHV|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-64 UTAHV|
|1/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-61 UTAHV|
Utah Valley Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Wolverines this season is Jamison Overton, who averages 17.1 points, 4.3 rebounds, and 2.8 assists per game.
- Fardaws Aimaq is the Wolverines leading rebounder, grabbing 15.5 per game, while Trey Woodbury is their best passer, distributing 3.9 assists in each contest.
- Woodbury paces his teammates on the Wolverines with 1.7 made threes per game.
- The Utah Valley steals leader is Overton, who averages 1.6 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Aimaq, who compiles 1.8 rejections per contest.
UT Rio Grande Valley Leaders
- Sean Rhea is the top scorer for the Vaqueros with 15.2 points per game. He also tacks on 6.2 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game to his stats.
- UT Rio Grande Valley’s leader in rebounds is Quinton Johnson II with 6.6 per game, and its leader in assists is Javon Levi with 5.5 per game.
- Johnson leads the Vaqueros in three-point shooting with an average of 2.0 made threes per game.
- Levi (3.1 steals per game) and Rhea (1.0 block per game) pace the Vaqueros in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED