It’s one of the biggest clichés in sports, but also one that is entirely true, and that is that one of the marks of a good team is how they respond to adversity. That generally means how well they can bounce back after a tough loss. Some teams go into a tailspin, while others are able to shrug off setbacks and go right back to business in a positive manner. This is the situation that the #19 ranked Florida Gators find themselves in as they look forward to their game versus Vanderbilt this coming Saturday. Florida is coming off a tough loss to South Carolina earlier this week, and while the upcoming game against a struggling Commodores team would suggest an easy bounce back game, the history between these two has shown that it might not be that straightforward. If the Gators lose this one, they know that there is a better than average chance that they will fall out of the top 25. For the Commodores, it’s all about bringing a losing streak to an end. Find out more about the updated college basketball odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Contenders You Shouldn’t Write Off from the 2019 NCAAB Championship Race
- Tennessee at Kentucky NCAA Basketball Spread & Game Analysis
- North Carolina State vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Expert Prediction
- Houston at Connecticut NCAA Basketball Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Gonzaga vs Loyola Marymount NCAAB Odds & Game Info
- Predictions for Five NCAA Tournament Bubble Teams
- Potential NCAA Tournament Teams to Win that Few Are Talking About
- NCAA Basketball Betting Trends & Stats Could Help Predict 2019 March Madness
- Georgia Tech vs Virginia Tech NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Analysis
- How to Bet Providence at Villanova NCAAB Spread & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.