The NCAA Basketball betting action gets red hot this Tuesday night when the undefeated Kentucky Wildcats continue their SEC Conference play as they welcome in the Vanderbilt Commodores at the Rupp Arena in Lexington. The Wildcats, who are 17-0 on the season and ranked #1, got off to a bit of a sluggish start in the SEC, but have definitely righted the ship. They took their conference record to 4-0 when they routed Alabama 70-48 on Saturday, which was a vast improvement over the OT they needed to get past their first two SEC opponents, and will be looking to keep things rolling against a Vanderbilt squad that looks to be in very tough in this one.
Date/Time: Tuesday, January 20, 9:00 PM
Location: Rupp Arena, Lexington, Kentucky TV: ESPN NCAAB Odds: TBA
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- North Carolina vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Pick for Wednesday Night
- Rutgers vs Michigan State NCAAB Spread & Betting Analysis
- Butler vs Marquette NCAAB Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Villanova vs Georgetown NCAAB Betting Lines & Game Prediction
- Kentucky vs Missouri NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
- Florida State at Clemson NCAAB Lines & Expert Pick
- Maryland vs Iowa NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Vanderbilt vs Tennessee NCAAB Odds, Preview & Pick
- Printable March Madness 2019 Bracket, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets
- All You Need to Know About 2019 March Madness
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.