The VCU Rams (13-4) will try to continue a six-game win streak when they host the George Mason Patriots (8-5) on Saturday, February 20, 2021 at Stuart C. Siegel Center as heavy, 11-point favorites. The contest airs at 2:30 PM ET on NBCS. The over/under for the matchup is set at 131.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|VCU (-11)||Over (131.5)||VCU 76 George Mason 63|
- In 52.9% of their opportunities this year (nine of 17 chances), the Rams and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 131.5 points.
- George Mason has played in 10 games this year (out of 13 total matchups — 76.9% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 131.5 points.
- The Rams and the Patriots combine to average 11.4 more points per game than the total of 131.5 set for this matchup.
- The Rams and the Patriots have seen their opponents average a combined 0.9 more points per game than the over/under of 131.5 set in this game.
- The average point total in Rams games this year is 4.9 more points than the total of 131.5 in this matchup.
- Patriots games this year have averaged a total of 138.9 points, 7.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
VCU Betting Information
- Against the spread, VCU has been strong this season, posting a 9-6-1 record.
- The Rams have posted a winning record of 3-2 against the spread when the spread is -11 or bigger.
- VCU and its opponents have converted the over just 5 times in 16 (31.2%) games this season.
George Mason Betting Information
- George Mason has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 4-8 ATS.
- When they play as at least 11-point underdogs, the Patriots have a record ATS of 0-1.
- In most of Patriots games this year, the teams have not hit the over (5 out of 12 games, 41.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/12/2020||VCU||-14.5||138.5||-1615||+841||Regular Season||72-67 GMSN|
|1/5/2020||VCU||-7||131||-329||+250||Regular Season||72-59 VCU|
|3/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-36 VCU|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-63 VCU|
- The scoring leader for the Rams this season is Nah’Shon Hyland, who averages 19.4 points, 4.4 rebounds, and 2.1 assists per game.
- Hason Ward is the Rams leading rebounder, pulling down 5.2 per game, while Adrian Baldwin Jr. is their best passer, distributing 4.6 assists in each contest.
- Hyland provides the most three-point shooting production for the Rams. He makes 3.2 threes per game.
- Baldwin is VCU’s leader in steals, averaging 2.0 steals per game, while Ward leads them in blocks with 2.3 per contest.
George Mason Leaders
- Jordan Miller is the top scorer for the Patriots with 15.9 points per game. He also tacks on 5.2 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Patriots’ leader in rebounds is Josh Oduro with 6.1 per outing, and their leader in assists is Tyler Kolek with 2.3 per game.
- Kolek hits 2.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Patriots.
- Javon Greene (1.9 steals per game) and AJ Wilson (2.4 blocks per game) lead the Patriots in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED