The George Washington Colonials (1-6) are expected to extend a four-game losing streak when they host the VCU Rams (6-3) as 10-point underdogs at 2:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at Charles E. Smith Center. The game airs on ESPN+. The over/under is 143.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|VCU (-10)||Over (143.5)||VCU 78 George Washington 67|
- The Rams and their opponents have combined to record more than 143.5 points in 55.6% of their games this season (five of nine opportunities).
- George Washington has played in five games this season (out of seven total matchups — 71.4% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 143.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 151.5 points per game, 8.0 more points than the over/under of 143.5 set for this matchup.
- The Rams and the Colonials have seen their opponents average a combined 1.5 fewer points per game than the point total of 143.5 set for this outing.
- The average total the Rams have had set in matchups this year is 2.7 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Colonials games this year is 9.2 more points than the point total of 143.5 in this outing.
VCU Betting Information
- VCU is good against the spread, going 6-2 this season.
- The Rams have posted a winning record of 3-0 against the spread when the spread is -10 or higher.
- The Rams have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 3 of 8 contests this season, a rate of 37.5%
George Washington Betting Information
- George Washington has covered the spread in less than half of its outings, going 2-5 ATS.
- When they are at least 10-point underdogs, the Colonials have gone 1-1 against the spread.
- George Washington has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 71.4% of matchups this year (5 out of 7 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||VCU||-12.5||135||-1023||+630||Regular Season||75-51 VCU|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-57 VCU|
|2/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||60-50 VCU|
- The scoring leader for the Rams this season is Nah’Shon Hyland, who averages 18.2 points, 3.5 rebounds, and 1.5 assists per game.
- Vince Williams leads the Rams in rebounding, averaging 5.3 per game, while Adrian Baldwin Jr. leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.6 in each contest.
- Hyland leads his teammates on the Rams with 3.0 made threes per contest.
- Baldwin is VCU’s leader in steals, averaging 2.1 steals per game, while Hason Ward leads them in blocks with 2.0 per contest.
George Washington Leaders
- James Bishop scores 19.7 points and tacks on 6.1 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Colonials’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Matthew Moyer grabs 10.1 rebounds per game (he also scores 10.6 points per game and adds 0.8 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the George Washington rebounding leaderboard.
- Jamison Battle paces his teammates on the Colonials with 2.5 made threes per contest.
- Jameer Nelson Jr. (2.6 steals per game) and Hunter Dean (1.5 blocks per game) lead the Colonials in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found