The VCU Rams (8-4) host the La Salle Explorers (5-9) in a matchup of A-10 teams at Stuart C. Siegel Center, starting at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 30, 2021. The Explorers are 13.5-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The over/under is 137 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|VCU (-13.5)||Over (137)||VCU 76 La Salle 62|
- The Rams and their opponents have recorded more than 137 points in 58.3% of their outings this season (seven of 12 opportunities).
- La Salle and its opponents have combined to score more than 137 points in seven of 14 opportunities (50%) this year.
- The Rams and the Explorers combine to average 2.4 more points per game than the total of 137 set for this matchup.
- The Rams and the Explorers have seen their opponents average a combined 0.1 more points per game than the over/under of 137 set for this game.
- The average point total in Rams games this season is 1.4 more points than the over/under of 137 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Explorers this season is 1.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
VCU Betting Information
- The Rams have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 7-4 record.
- The Rams have posted a winning record of 3-0 against the spread when the spread is -13.5 or higher.
- The Rams have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 4 of 11 contests this season, a rate of 36.4%
La Salle Betting Information
- The Explorers have a losing record against the spread, going 5-8 ATS (covering only 38.5% of the time).
- In most of Explorers games this year, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 13 games, 46.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-65 VCU|
|1/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-63 VCU|
- The scoring leader for the Rams this season is Nah’Shon Hyland, who averages 18.6 points, 3.7 rebounds, and 1.7 assists per game.
- VCU’s leading rebounder is Vince Williams averaging 5.0 boards per game and its best passer is Adrian Baldwin Jr. and his 4.7 assists per game.
- Hyland contributes the bulk of the Rams’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 3.1 threes per game to pace the team.
- Hyland is the Rams leader in steals, averaging 2.2 steals per game, while Hason Ward leads them in blocks with 2.4 per contest.
La Salle Leaders
- Jack Clark is the top scorer for the Explorers with 9.0 points per game. He also tacks on 5.0 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game to his stats.
- Christian Ray is atop the Explorers rebounding leaderboard with 5.2 rebounds per game, and Jhamir Brickus leads the team in assists with 3.3 per outing.
- Scott Spencer is consistent from three-point range and leads the Explorers with 1.9 made threes per game.
- Brickus (1.9 steals per game) is the steal leader for La Salle while Clifton Moore (1.5 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends