The Rhode Island Rams (8-8) are just 1-point underdogs as they attempt to extend a three-game home winning streak when they square off against the VCU Rams (9-4) on Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at Ryan Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 136.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Rhode Island (+1)||Over (136.5)||VCU 71 Rhode Island 70|
- The VCU Rams and their opponents have scored at least 136.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in seven of 13 games (53.8%) this year.
- Rhode Island has combined with its opponents to score at least 136.5 points in nine of 16 games (56.2%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 146.1 points per game, 9.6 more points than the over/under of 136.5 set for this game.
- The VCU Rams and the Rhode Island Rams have seen their opponents average a combined 3.6 fewer points per game than the point total of 136.5 set for this matchup.
- The VCU Rams average point total in matchups this season is 138.2, 1.7 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average over/under for Rhode Island Rams games this year is 4.4 more points than the point total of 136.5 for this outing.
VCU Betting Information
- VCU has been good against the spread this season, posting a 7-5 record.
- The VCU Rams fare well when favored by at least 1 points, posting a 5-3 record against the spread.
- The VCU Rams have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 4 of 12 contests this season, a rate of 33.3%
Rhode Island Betting Information
- The Rhode Island Rams record against the spread is 8-8.
- The Rhode Island Rams have not fared well as a 1-point underdog, going 4-6 against the spread when they are at least 1-point underdogs.
- Rhode Island and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 9 of 16 (56.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||VCU||-6||139||-275||+215||Regular Season||83-68 URI|
|1/31/2020||Rhode Island||-1||141||-118||-105||Regular Season||87-75 URI|
|1/11/2020||VCU||-8.5||140.5||-435||+325||Regular Season||65-56 URI|
|2/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-42 VCU|
|1/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-65 URI|
- Nah’Shon Hyland leads the VCU Rams in scoring, tallying 18.9 points per game to go with 3.7 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Hason Ward is the VCU Rams leading rebounder, pulling down 4.9 per game, while Adrian Baldwin Jr. is their best passer, distributing 4.6 assists in each contest.
- The VCU Rams get the most three-point shooting production out of Hyland, who makes 3.1 threes per game.
- Baldwin is VCU’s leader in steals, averaging 2.1 steals per game, while Ward leads them in blocks with 2.3 per contest.
Rhode Island Leaders
- Fatts Russell scores 14.5 points and adds 4.1 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Rhode Island Rams’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Antwan Walker grabs 6.1 rebounds per game (he also scores 8.1 points per game and adds 1.0 assist per game) which puts him at the top of the Rhode Island rebounding leaderboard.
- Jeremy Sheppard is consistent from deep and leads the Rhode Island Rams with 1.7 made threes per game.
- Rhode Island’s leader in steals is Russell with 1.9 per game, and its leader in blocks is Makhel Mitchell with 1.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED