The VCU Rams (11-4) will try to build on a four-game win streak when they host the Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (8-1) on Friday, February 12, 2021 at Stuart C. Siegel Center as just 3-point favorites. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The matchup has an over/under set at 134.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Rams and their opponents have combined to score more than 134.5 points in 60% of their outings this season (nine of 15 opportunities).
- Saint Bonaventure and its opponents have combined to score at least 134.5 points in 44.4% of their games this season (four of nine chances).
- The Rams and the Bonnies combine to average 11.2 more points per game than the over/under of 134.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.9 fewer points per game (127.6) than this matchup’s over/under of 134.5 points.
- The average point total in Rams games this season is 3.1 more points than the over/under of 134.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Bonnies this year is 1.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
VCU Betting Information
- VCU has been good against the spread this season, posting an 8-6 record.
- The Rams fare well when favored by at least 3 points, posting a 5-4 record against the spread.
- VCU and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 5 of 14 games this season (35.7%).
Saint Bonaventure Betting Information
- Saint Bonaventure has a 5-3-1 record against the spread, covering in 55.6% of their outings.
- The Bonnies have fared well as a 3-point underdog, going 4-2-1 against the spread when they are at least 3-point underdogs.
- In most of Bonnies games this year, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 9 games, 44.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/20/2021||Saint Bonaventure||-2||140.5||-134||+111||Regular Season||70-54 STBON|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-63 VCU|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-55 VCU|
- The scoring leader for the Rams this season is Nah’Shon Hyland, who averages 19.2 points, 3.8 rebounds, and 1.9 assists per game.
- Hason Ward leads the Rams in rebounding, averaging 5.1 per game, while Adrian Baldwin Jr. leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.6 in each contest.
- The Rams get the most three-point shooting production out of Hyland, who knocks down 3.2 threes per game.
- Baldwin and Ward lead the Rams on the defensive end, with Baldwin leading the team in steals averaging 2.1 per game and Ward in blocks averaging 2.4 per contest.
Saint Bonaventure Leaders
- Kyle Lofton racks up 16.0 points and tacks on 5.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Bonnies’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Osun Osunniyi grabs 9.3 rebounds per game (he also scores 10.8 points per game and adds 2.3 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Saint Bonaventure rebounding leaderboard.
- Dominick Welch contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Bonnies. He makes 2.2 threes per game.
- The Bonnies’ leader in steals is Lofton with 1.5 per game, and Osunniyi is their leader in blocks with 2.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Jackson State Tigers vs. Alabama A&M Bulldogs: 3/4/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/4/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Southern Utah Thunderbirds vs. Portland State Vikings: 3/4/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Eastern Kentucky Colonels vs. Austin Peay Governors 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends