The Binghamton Bearcats (0-6) are expected to continue a six-game losing streak when they host the Vermont Catamounts (2-0) as 11.5-point underdogs at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 10, 2021 at Events Center (Binghamton).
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Vermont Betting Information
- Strong against the spread last season, the Catamounts have covered 14 times in 24 contests.
- The Catamounts posted a winning mark of 8-3 against the spread when the line was -11.5 or greater.
- Vermont more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 8 times in 24 contests (33.3%).
Binghamton Betting Information
- Binghamton has a losing record against the spread, going 2-4 ATS (covering just 33.3% of the time).
- In the majority of Bearcats games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (4 out of 6 games, 66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||Vermont||-12.5||134.5||-1000||+630||Regular Season||76-60 UVM|
|2/15/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-48 UVM|
|1/15/2020||Vermont||-16.5||140||-2500||+1050||Regular Season||72-53 UVM|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-63 UVM|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-50 UVM|
- Stef Smith averaged 14.3 points, 2.8 rebounds, and 2.5 assists per game last season.
- Ben Shungu pulled down 5.0 rebounds per game, while Robin Duncan dished out 2.6 assists per contest.
- Smith knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest a season ago.
- Smith averaged 1.1 steals per game, while Ryan Davis collected 0.5 blocks per contest.
- George Tinsley has tallied 7.1 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game, putting him atop the Bearcats leaderboards in those categories.
- Brenton Mills counts for 15.8 points per game, making him the top scorer on Binghamton’s squad.
- Mills connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Bearcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.5 per outing.
- The Bearcats’ leader in steals is Dan Petcash with 1.0 per game, and Thomas Bruce is their leader in blocks with 2.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found