The Binghamton Bearcats (0-5) are big, 11-point underdogs as they look to stop a five-game losing streak when they host the Vermont Catamounts (1-0) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at Events Center (Binghamton). The game airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 134.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Binghamton (+11)||Over (134.5)||Binghamton 71 Vermont 70|
- The Catamounts and their opponents scored more than 134.5 points in 39.4% of their outings last year (13 of 33 opportunities).
- Binghamton combined with its opponents to score more than 134.5 points in 23 of 29 games (79.3%) last year.
- These two teams averaged a combined 140.9 points per game last year, 6.4 more points than the total of 134.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams averaged a combined 136.1 points per game last season, 1.6 more than the point total in this game.
- The Catamounts average point total in matchups last year was 131, 3.5 points less than the total in this game.
- The average total for Bearcats games last year was 11.5 more points than the point total of 134.5 in this outing.
Vermont Betting Information
- The Catamounts were solid against the spread last season, earning a 14-10 record.
- The Catamounts posted a winning record of 8-3 against the spread when the spread was -11 or bigger.
- Vermont and its opponents reached the over/under in just 8 of 24 games last season (33.3%).
Binghamton Betting Information
- Binghamton has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 2-3 ATS.
- Binghamton and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 3 of 5 (60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-48 UVM|
|1/15/2020||Vermont||-16.5||140||-2500||+1050||Regular Season||72-53 UVM|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-63 UVM|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-50 UVM|
- Stef Smith averaged 14.3 points per contest to go with 2.8 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game last season.
- Ben Shungu averaged 5.0 boards per game and Robin Duncan dished out 2.6 assists per game.
- Smith hit threes at a rate of 2.5 per game a season ago.
- Smith and Ryan Davis were defensive standouts last season, with Smith averaging 1.1 steals per game and Davis collecting 0.5 blocks per contest.
- George Tinsley racks up 7.3 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game, placing him at the top of the Bearcats’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Brenton Mills scores 15.8 points per game, putting him at the top of the Binghamton scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 3.6 rebounds and averages 2.6 assists per game.
- Mills is the top scorer from deep for the Bearcats, hitting 2.4 threes per game.
- Dan Petcash (1.1 steals per game) and Thomas Bruce (2.3 blocks per game) lead the Bearcats in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found