The Vermont Catamounts (5-0) are heavily favored (-11.5) to continue a five-game win streak when they host the Stony Brook Seawolves (6-10) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at Patrick Gymnasium. The game airs on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 129.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Vermont (-11.5)||Over (129.5)||Vermont 74 Stony Brook 61|
- The Catamounts and their opponents have combined for 129.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in three of five games (60%) this season.
- In 11 of 16 games (68.8%) this season, Stony Brook has combined with its opponents to score at least 129.5 points.
- The Catamounts and the Seawolves combine to average 14.3 more points per game than the over/under of 129.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 10.9 less points per game (118.6) than this matchup’s total of 129.5 points.
- The average total the Catamounts have had set in games this year is 0.1 less points than this outing’s point total.
- Seawolves games this year have averaged a total of 133.1 points, 3.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Vermont Betting Information
- Against the spread, Vermont has been strong this season, posting a 4-1 record.
- The Catamounts fare well when favored by at least 11.5 points, posting a 4-1 record against the spread.
- The Catamounts and their opponents have gone over the total in 3 of 5 games (60%) this season.
Stony Brook Betting Information
- The Seawolves have a 5-10 record against the spread, covering in just 33.3% of their games.
- The Seawolves and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 7 of 15 (46.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2020||Vermont||-7.5||136.5||-362||+270||Regular Season||63-54 UVM|
|1/8/2020||Vermont||-9||130.5||-500||+360||Regular Season||81-77 STBR|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||56-50 UVM|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-52 UVM|
- The Catamounts leader in points and rebounds is Ryan Davis, who scores 19.4 points and grabs 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Ben Shungu leads Vermont in assists, averaging 3.7 per game while also scoring 10.3 points per contest.
- Stef Smith makes more threes per game than any other member of the Catamounts, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
- Bailey Patella is the Catamounts leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Justin Mazzulla leads them in blocks with 0.6 per contest.
Stony Brook Leaders
- The Seawolves’ Juan Felix Rodriguez averages enough points (12.1 per game) and assists (3.3 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Stony Brook’s Mouhamadou Gueye stats (6.7 rebounds per game, 9.5 points per game, 2.1 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Frankie Policelli is dependable from distance and leads the Seawolves with 2.0 made threes per game.
- Rodriguez (1.0 steal per game) is the steal leader for Stony Brook while Gueye (3.2 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends