A game after he put up 27 points in a 96-64 win over Marquette, Jeremiah Robinson-Earl leads the No. 5 Villanova Wildcats (13-2) on the road against the No. 19 Creighton Bluejays (15-5) on Saturday, February 13, 2021. The Wildcats are favored by 2.5 points in the matchup, which airs at 5:00 PM ET on FOX. The over/under for the matchup is set at 144.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Creighton (+2.5)||Over (144.5)||Creighton 75 Villanova 74|
- The Wildcats and their opponents have put up more than 144.5 points in 60% of their games this year (nine of 15 opportunities).
- Creighton and its opponents have combined to score at least 144.5 points in 50% of their matchups this season (10 of 20 opportunities).
- These teams average a combined 157.9 points per game, 13.4 more points than the total of 144.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.8 fewer points per game (136.7) than this game’s total of 144.5 points.
- The average over/under the Wildcats have had set in games this season is 2.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Bluejays this season is 3.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Wildcats put up 79.1 points per game, 10 more points than the 69.1 the Bluejays give up.
- Villanova has a 12-1 record overall and an 8-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 69.1 points.
- When Creighton gives up more than 79.1 points, it is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- The Bluejays put up 11.2 more points per game (78.8) than the Wildcats allow (67.6).
- Creighton is 8-0 against the spread and 12-4 overall when it scores more than 67.6 points.
- Villanova has a 0-1 record overall and an ATS record of 0-1 in games when its opponents put up more than 78.8 points.
- The Wildcats have totaled 173 more points than their opponents this season (11.5 per game on average), and the Bluejays have scored 194 more points than their opponents (9.7 per game).
Villanova Betting Information
- Against the spread, Villanova has been strong this season, posting a 9-6 record.
- The Wildcats fare well when favored by at least 2.5 points, posting an 8-6 record against the spread.
- In 9 of 15 (60%) contests this season, Villanova and its opponents have hit the total.
Creighton Betting Information
- Creighton has a losing record against the spread, going 9-11 ATS (covering just 45% of the time).
- When they are at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Bluejays have not fared well, going 7-11 against the spread.
- Creighton has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this year (10 out of 20 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2020||Villanova||-6||143||-275||+212||Regular Season||76-61 CREIGH|
|1/7/2020||Creighton||-2||145.5||-134||+110||Regular Season||64-59 VILL|
|2/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-59 VILL|
|1/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||90-78 VILL|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Wildcats is Robinson-Earl, who averages 16.1 points and 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Collin Gillespie is the Wildcats best passer, dispensing 5.2 assists per game while scoring 14.5 PPG.
- Gillespie contributes the bulk of the Wildcats’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.2 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Gillespie is the Wildcats leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Robinson-Earl leads them in blocks with 0.5 per contest.
- Denzel Mahoney is the top scorer for the Bluejays with 14.5 points per game. He also adds 4.7 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game to his stats.
- Christian Bishop has a stat line of 5.6 rebounds, 11.6 points and 1.0 assist per game for Creighton to take the top rebound spot on the team. Marcus Zegarowski has the top spot for assists with 4.3 per game, adding 14.4 points and 4.0 rebounds per matchup.
- Zegarowski is consistent from distance and leads the Bluejays with 2.7 made threes per game.
- Creighton’s leader in steals is Damien Jefferson with 1.5 per game, and its leader in blocks is Ryan Kalkbrenner with 1.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends