The Saint John’s (NY) Red Storm (11-7) will look to build on a four-game win streak when they host the No. 3 Villanova Wildcats (11-1) at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 3, 2021 as 9-point underdogs. The Wildcats have won nine games in a row. The matchup’s point total is set at 153.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Wildcats and their opponents have combined to score more than 153 points in 33.3% of their outings this season (four of 12 opportunities).
- Saint John’s (NY) has combined with its opponents to score more than 153 points in eight of 18 games (44.4%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 5.6 more points per game (158.6) than this game’s total of 153 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 144.3 points per game, 8.7 less than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Wildcats have had set in games this year is 6.8 less points than this outing’s point total.
- Red Storm games this year have averaged a total of 156.7 points, 3.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Wildcats score just 1.9 more points per game (79) than the Red Storm allow (77.1).
- When Villanova totals more than 77.1 points, it is 5-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
- When Saint John’s (NY) allows more than 79 points, it is 2-4 against the spread and 3-3 overall.
- The Red Storm average 12.4 more points per game (79.6) than the Wildcats give up (67.2).
- Saint John’s (NY) has put together an 11-6 overall record and a 10-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 67.2 points.
- Villanova has an ATS record of 0-1 and a 0-1 record overall when its opponents score more than 79.6 points.
- The Wildcats have totaled 142 more points than their opponents this season (11.8 per game on average), and the Red Storm have scored 44 more points than their opponents (2.5 per game).
Villanova Betting Information
- Villanova is strong against the spread, going 8-4 this season.
- The Wildcats have posted an even record of 4-4 against the spread when the spread is -9 or bigger.
- The Wildcats and their opponents have gone over the total in 7 of 12 games (58.3%) this season.
Saint John’s (NY) Betting Information
- The Red Storm have a 10-7 record against the spread, covering in 58.8% of their matchups.
- When they play as at least 9-point underdogs, the Red Storm have a record ATS of 2-2.
- In most of Saint John’s (NY)’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (11 out of 17 games, 64.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/26/2020||Villanova||-12.5||147||-1000||+660||Regular Season||71-60 VILL|
|1/28/2020||Villanova||-3.5||146.5||-168||+137||Regular Season||79-59 VILL|
|2/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-65 STJOHN|
|1/8/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-71 VILL|
- The Wildcats scoring leader is Jeremiah Robinson-Earl, who averages 15.5 per contest to go with 6.6 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Jermaine Samuels leads Villanova in rebounding, averaging 6.8 per game, while Collin Gillespie leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.7 in each contest.
- Gillespie leads the Wildcats in three-point shooting with an average of 2.4 made threes per game.
- Gillespie is the Wildcats leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Robinson-Earl leads them in blocks with 0.6 per contest.
Saint John’s (NY) Leaders
- Julian Champagnie averages 19.8 points and 6.8 rebounds per game for the Red Storm, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Posh Alexander notches more assists than any other Saint John’s (NY) player with 4.4 per game. He also scores 11.0 points and pulls down 3.6 rebounds per game.
- Champagnie’s 2.5 made threes per game lead the Red Storm.
- The Red Storm’s leader in steals is Alexander with 2.7 per game, and Champagnie is their leader in blocks with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends