The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (9-6) are underdogs (by 4 points) to build on an eight-game home winning streak when they host the No. 9 Virginia Cavaliers (13-3) on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 127 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Georgia Tech (+4)||Over (127)||Virginia 71 Georgia Tech 69|
- The Cavaliers and their opponents have scored more than 127 points in 56.2% of their outings this season (nine of 16 opportunities).
- Georgia Tech has played in 13 games this season (out of 15 total matchups — 86.7% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 127 points.
- The Cavaliers and the Yellow Jackets combine to average 21.1 more points per game than the total of 127 set for this game.
- The Cavaliers and the Yellow Jackets have seen their opponents average a combined 5.3 more points per game than the point total of 127 set in this game.
- The average point total in Cavaliers games this season is 4.4 more points than the total of 127 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Yellow Jackets this season is 21.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 71.4 points the Cavaliers score per game are only 0.8 fewer points than the Yellow Jackets allow (72.2).
- Virginia has a 6-0 record against the spread and a 7-1 record overall when putting up more than 72.2 points.
- Georgia Tech has compiled a 0-6 record against the spread and a 1-5 record overall in games when it allows more than 71.4 points.
- The Yellow Jackets put up an average of 76.7 points per game, 16.6 more points than the 60.1 the Cavaliers give up.
- Georgia Tech is 7-0 against the spread and 9-5 overall when it scores more than 60.1 points.
- Virginia has a 0-1 record overall and an ATS record of 0-1 in games when its opponents put up more than 76.7 points.
- The Cavaliers have totaled 181 more points than their opponents this season (11.3 per game on average), and the Yellow Jackets have scored 67 more points than their opponents (4.5 per game).
Virginia Betting Information
- The Cavaliers have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 9-6 record.
- The Cavaliers have posted a winning record of 8-5 against the spread when the spread is -4 or higher.
- In 8 of 15 (53.3%) contests this season, Virginia and its opponents have hit the over.
Georgia Tech Betting Information
- Georgia Tech has covered the spread in less than half of its contests, going 7-8 ATS.
- When they are at least 4-point underdogs, the Yellow Jackets have a record ATS of 1-5.
- The Yellow Jackets and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 8 of 15 (53.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2021||Virginia||-8.5||123||-433||+334||Regular Season||64-62 VIR|
|1/18/2020||Georgia Tech||-1||110.5||-111||-112||Regular Season||63-58 VIR|
|2/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-51 VIR|
- Sam Hauser leads the Cavaliers in scoring and rebounding, tallying 15.4 points and 7.0 boards per game.
- Kihei Clark is the Cavaliers best passer, dispensing 4.5 assists per game while scoring 9.8 PPG.
- Hauser paces his teammates on the Cavaliers with 2.4 made threes per outing.
- Reece Beekman is Virginia’s leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Jay Huff leads them in blocks with 2.3 per contest.
Georgia Tech Leaders
- Jose Alvarado collects 17.6 points and adds 4.5 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Yellow Jackets’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Moses Wright is at the top of the Georgia Tech rebounding leaderboard with 7.9 rebounds per game. He also racks up 16.6 points and tacks on 2.3 assists per game.
- Michael Devoe hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Yellow Jackets, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.4 per outing.
- Alvarado (3.0 steals per game) and Wright (1.8 blocks per game) lead the Yellow Jackets in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends