The Miami (FL) Hurricanes (7-15) will look to stop a five-game losing streak when they visit the No. 15 Virginia Cavaliers (15-6) at 6:00 PM ET on Monday, March 1, 2021 as 15-point underdogs. The Cavaliers have lost three games in a row. The matchup has a point total of 124.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Miami (FL) (+15)||Over (124.5)||Virginia 74 Miami (FL) 60|
- The Cavaliers and their opponents have scored more than 124.5 points in 61.9% of their games this year (13 of 21 opportunities).
- Miami (FL) has played in 18 games this season (out of 22 total matchups — 81.8% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 124.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 134.8 points per game, 10.3 more points than the over/under of 124.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.5 more points per game (132) than this game’s total of 124.5 points.
- The Cavaliers average point total in matchups this year is 129.4, 4.9 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Hurricanes this season is 12.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Cavaliers record only 2.6 fewer points per game (68.8) than the Hurricanes give up (71.4).
- Virginia has a 6-0 record against the spread and a 7-1 record overall when putting up more than 71.4 points.
- Miami (FL) is 4-8 against the spread and 2-10 overall when giving up more than 68.8 points.
- The Hurricanes score an average of 66 points per game, 5.4 more points than the 60.6 the Cavaliers give up to opponents.
- Miami (FL) has put together a 7-0 ATS record and a 6-8 overall record in games it scores more than 60.6 points.
- Virginia has a 2-4 record overall and an ATS record of 1-5 in games when its opponents put up more than 66 points.
- The Cavaliers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 172 points this season (8.2 points per game on average), and opponents of the Hurricanes have out-scored them by 120 more points on the year (5.4 per game).
Virginia Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Cavaliers have covered 11 times in 20 contests.
- When favored by at least 15 points, the Cavaliers have fared well against the spread, compiling a 3-1 record.
- More often than not, Virginia and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 11 of 20 chances this season.
Miami (FL) Betting Information
- Miami (FL) has a losing record against the spread, going 9-12 ATS (covering only 42.9% of the time).
- The Hurricanes have not fared well as a 15-point underdog, going 0-3 against the spread when they are at least 15-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Miami (FL)’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (9 out of 21 games, 42.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2020||Virginia||-2.5||118||-149||+121||Regular Season||46-44 VIR|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||56-46 VIR|
- The Cavaliers scoring leader is Sam Hauser, who averages 15.3 per contest to go with 6.8 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Jay Huff is the Cavaliers leading rebounder, pulling down 7.0 per game, while Kihei Clark is their best passer, distributing 4.6 assists in each contest.
- Hauser leads his teammates on the Cavaliers with 2.5 made threes per contest.
- The Virginia steals leader is Reece Beekman, who averages 1.3 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Huff, who compiles 2.5 rejections per contest.
Miami (FL) Leaders
- Isaiah Wong sits at the top of the Hurricanes scoring leaderboard with 17.8 points per game. He also pulls down 5.1 rebounds and averages 2.1 assists per game.
- Miami (FL)’s leader in rebounds is Nysier Brooks with 6.0 per game, and its leader in assists is Harlond Beverly with 3.3 per game.
- Wong is dependable from three-point range and leads the Hurricanes with 2.0 made threes per game.
- Beverly (1.5 steals per game) is the steal leader for Miami (FL) while Brooks (0.9 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED