The No. 14 Virginia Cavaliers (11-3) visit the NC State Wolf Pack (7-6) in a matchup of ACC teams at PNC Arena, tipping off at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 3, 2021. The Wolf Pack are 7.5-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup’s over/under is 128.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|NC State (+7.5)||Over (128.5)||Virginia 72 NC State 68|
- In 50% of their opportunities this year (seven of 14 chances), the Cavaliers and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 128.5 points.
- NC State and its opponents have combined to score at least 128.5 points in 84.6% of their matchups this year (11 of 13 chances).
- These teams average a combined 148 points per game, 19.5 more points than the total of 128.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.6 more points per game (131.1) than this game’s over/under of 128.5 points.
- The average over/under the Cavaliers have had set in games this season is 3.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Wolf Pack games this season have averaged a total of 147.3 points, 18.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 71.8 points the Cavaliers score per game are only 0.6 more points than the Wolf Pack surrender (71.2).
- Virginia has a 6-1 record overall and a 6-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 71.2 points.
- NC State is 2-4-1 against the spread and 2-5 overall when allowing more than 71.8 points.
- The Wolf Pack put up an average of 76.2 points per game, 16.3 more points than the 59.9 the Cavaliers allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 59.9 points, NC State is 5-0-1 against the spread and 7-5 overall.
- Virginia is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when it allows more than 76.2 points.
- The Cavaliers have totaled 167 more points than their opponents this season (11.9 per game on average), and the Wolf Pack have scored 65 more points than their opponents (five per game).
Virginia Betting Information
- Virginia has been good against the spread, going 8-5 on the season.
- When favored by at least 7.5 points, the Cavaliers have fared well against the spread, putting together a 6-3 record.
- In 7 of 13 (53.8%) contests this season, Virginia and its opponents have hit the over.
NC State Betting Information
- NC State has covered the spread in less than half of its outings, going 5-7-1 ATS.
- When they play as at least 7.5-point underdogs, the Wolf Pack have a record ATS of 3-3.
- NC State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 61.5% of matchups this season (8 out of 13 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/20/2020||Virginia||-6||117.5||-268||+212||Regular Season||53-51 NCSU|
|1/29/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-65 VIR|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Cavaliers is Sam Hauser, who accumulates 14.6 points and 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Kihei Clark leads Virginia in assists, averaging 4.1 per game while also scoring 9.8 points per contest.
- Trey Murphy III leads the Cavaliers in three-point shooting with an average of 2.4 made threes per game.
- Reece Beekman is the Cavaliers leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Jay Huff leads them in blocks with 2.4 per contest.
NC State Leaders
- Devon Daniels is at the top of the Wolf Pack scoring leaderboard with 16.5 points per game. He also grabs 5.3 rebounds and racks up 2.9 assists per game.
- Manny Bates has a stat line of 6.0 rebounds, 9.7 points and 0.4 assists per game for NC State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Cam Hayes has the top spot for assists with 3.3 per game, adding 6.5 points and 1.5 rebounds per outing.
- Daniels averages 1.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Wolf Pack.
- The Wolf Pack’s leader in steals is Braxton Beverly with 1.6 per game, and Bates is their leader in blocks with 3.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED