The No. 14 Virginia Cavaliers (12-3) are heavily favored (by 10.5 points) to extend a seven-game home win streak when they host the Pittsburgh Panthers (9-5) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 127.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Pittsburgh (+10.5)||Over (127.5)||Virginia 73 Pittsburgh 64|
- In 46.7% of their opportunities this season (seven of 15 chances), the Cavaliers and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s point total of 127.5 points.
- Pittsburgh and its opponents have combined to score at least 127.5 points in 71.4% of their matchups this season (10 of 14 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 16.9 more points per game (144.4) than this game’s total of 127.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.3 more points per game (128.8) than this game’s over/under of 127.5 points.
- The average over/under the Cavaliers have had set in games this season is 3.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Panthers this season is 14.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 71.3 points the Cavaliers score per game are just 2.2 more points than the Panthers give up (69.1).
- Virginia is 8-1 overall and 6-0 against the spread when scoring more than 69.1 points.
- Pittsburgh has put together a 3-5 record against the spread and a 4-4 record overall when giving up more than 71.3 points.
- The Panthers average 13.4 more points per game (73.1) than the Cavaliers give up to opponents (59.7).
- Pittsburgh has compiled a 9-3 overall record and an 8-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 59.7 points.
- Virginia has a 0-1 record overall and an ATS record of 0-1 in games when its opponents put up more than 73.1 points.
- The Cavaliers have put up a total of 174 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 11.6 per game), and the Panthers have out-scored opponents by 55 points on the season (four more per game).
Virginia Betting Information
- Virginia has been good against the spread this season, posting a 9-5 record.
- The Cavaliers fare well when favored by at least 10.5 points, posting a 3-2 record against the spread.
- The Cavaliers have combined with their opponents to go above the total in 50% of their games this season (7 of 14 contests).
Pittsburgh Betting Information
- The Panthers have an 8-6 record against the spread, covering in 57.1% of their matchups.
- When they are at least 10.5-point underdogs, the Panthers have fared well, going 2-1 against the spread.
- In 7 out of Panthers 14 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||Virginia||-3||110.5||-163||+132||Regular Season||59-56 VIR|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-49 VIR|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Cavaliers is Sam Hauser, who averages 14.9 points and 7.1 rebounds per game.
- Virginia’s best passer is Kihei Clark, who averages 4.3 assists per game to go with his 9.7 PPG scoring average.
- Hauser leads his teammates on the Cavaliers with 2.4 made threes per contest.
- Reece Beekman and Jay Huff lead Virginia on the defensive end, with Beekman leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Huff in blocks averaging 2.3 per contest.
- The Panthers’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Justin Champagnie with 19.3 points and 12.2 rebounds per game.
- The Panthers’ top assist machine is Xavier Johnson with a stat line of 6.1 assists, 14.5 points, and 3.8 rebounds per game.
- Ithiel Horton contributes the bulk of the Panthers’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.1 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Johnson (1.4 steals per game) and Champagnie (1.4 blocks per game) lead the Panthers in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends