Virginia Cavaliers fans have waited a long time for a start to a season as good as this one. At 16-0, Virginia is off to its best start since the 1980-81 season and they will be looking to further extend that unbeaten string as they enter into what has to be considered a pretty soft stretch in their schedule. It begins on Saturday, when the No. 2 ranked Cavaliers pay a visit to the floundering Boston College Eagles. Judging by the double digit spread, NCAA Basketball Betting fans may think this is going to be a an easy match for Virginia, but while the Eagles have lost 3 of their last 4 games, their losses have been by a close margin, which means that they have a clear chance to upset Virginia’s perfect run.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top 2019 March Madness First Round Upset Betting Picks
- Belmont vs Temple Betting / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & March Madness First Four Pick
- Fairleigh Dickinson vs Prairie View A&M Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & March Madness First Four Pick
- Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets
- March Madness Betting Strategies (Ep. 669)
- Notre Dame vs Louisville NCAAB Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Northwestern vs Illinois NCAAB Lines & Betting Analysis
- 2019 Big East Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 PAC-12 Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 SEC Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.