A game after he scored 25 points in an 88-77 win over UNC Greensboro, Greg Parham leads the VMI Keydets (10-9) on the road against the Citadel Bulldogs (10-9) on Saturday, February 20, 2021. The Keydets are favored by 3.5 points in the matchup, which tips off at 1:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under in the matchup is set at 166.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Citadel (+3.5)||Under (166.5)||VMI 81 Citadel 78|
- In two of 19 outings (10.5%) this season, the Keydets and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 166.5 points.
- Citadel and its opponents have combined to score more than 166.5 points in five of 19 games (26.3%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 4.4 fewer points per game (162.1) than this game’s total of 166.5 points.
- The Keydets and the Bulldogs have seen their opponents average a combined 13.9 less points per game than the point total of 166.5 set for this game.
- The average over/under the Keydets have had set in games this year is 11.8 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Bulldogs this season is 6.5 points less than this game’s over/under.
VMI Betting Information
- The Keydets have been solid against the spread this season, earning an 11-4-1 record.
- When favored by at least 3.5 points, the Keydets have fared well against the spread, putting together a 4-0 record.
- Keydets games have played to the total or above 8 times in 16 games this season.
Citadel Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have a 9-6 record against the spread, covering in 60.0% of their contests.
- In most of Citadel’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (5 out of 15 games, 33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2021||VMI||-4||170.5||-186||+150||Regular Season||110-103 VAMIL|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||154||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-64 VAMIL|
|1/18/2020||VMI||-3||156.5||-158||+128||Regular Season||88-79 VAMIL|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-78 VAMIL|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-82 CITA|
- The Keydets leader in points and assists is Parham, who puts up 18.6 points per game along with 4.0 assists.
- VMI’s best rebounder is Jake Stephens, who averages 7.5 boards per game in addition to his 14.5 PPG average.
- Kamdyn Curfman hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Keydets, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.9 per outing.
- The VMI steals leader is Trey Bonham, who averages 1.1 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Stephens, who compiles 1.6 rejections per contest.
- The Bulldogs’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Hayden Brown with 20.0 points and 10.8 rebounds per game.
- Citadel’s assist leader is Tyler Moffe with 4.8 per game. He also records 9.5 points per game and grabs 4.0 rebounds per game.
- Kaiden Rice’s 4.4 made threes per game lead the Bulldogs.
- Citadel’s leader in steals is Brown with 1.1 per game, and its leader in blocks is Stephen Clark with 2.1 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview