A game after he put up 29 points in an 81-75 loss to Bryant, Elijah Ford leads the Wagner Seahawks (0-3) at home against the Long Island Sharks (1-1) on Thursday, January 14, 2021. The Seahawks are favored by 1 point in the matchup, which airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 138.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Wagner (-1)||Over (138.5)||Wagner 72 LIU 70|
- In 58.6% of their games last year (17 of 29 chances), the Seahawks and their opponents put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- LIU played in 25 games last season (out of 33 total matchups — 75.8% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 138.5 points.
- The Seahawks and the Sharks combined to average 5.7 more points per game last year than the over/under of 138.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 14.5 more points per game last season (153) than this matchup’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- The average total the Seahawks had set in matchups last year was 6.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Sharks games last season was 14.2 more points than the point total of 138.5 for this outing.
Wagner Betting Information
- Wagner has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 0-2-1 record.
- Wagner has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 1 times in 3 contests (33.3%).
LIU Betting Information
- LIU’s record against the spread was 5-5.
- When they were at least 1-point underdogs, the Sharks went 4-4 against the spread.
- In 5 out LIU’s 10 games last year, (50%) the teams combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2020||LIU||-7.5||149.5||-355||+266||Regular Season||74-66 LIUB|
|1/20/2020||LIU||-2||149.5||-137||+108||Regular Season||72-64 WAG|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-65 WAG|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-59 WAG|
- The Seahawks leader in rebounds and assist is Alex Morales, who grabs 8.4 rebounds and distributes 4.8 assists per game along with scoring 14.4 points per contest.
- Wagner’s leading scorer is Ford, who drops 20.8 points a game in addition to his 6.4 rebounds and 0.6 assists.
- Elijah Allen contributes the bulk of the Seahawks’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.4 threes per game to pace the team.
- Ford and Will Martinez lead the Seahawks on the defensive end, with Ford leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Martinez in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
- Ty Flowers put up 14.3 points and 9.6 boards per game last season.
- Jermaine Jackson Jr. averaged 3.1 assists per game to go with his 11.6 PPG scoring average.
- Jackson made 2.1 threes per game a season ago.
- Jackson averaged 1.2 takeaways per game, while Flowers compiled 1.8 rejections per contest.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found