The California Golden Bears (8-16) visit the Washington Huskies (4-17) after losing four road games in a row. The Huskies are favored by just 1 point in the matchup, which tips at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 20, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 140.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Washington (-1)||Under (140)||Washington 71 Cal 69|
- The Huskies and their opponents have put up more than 140 points in 52.4% of their outings this season (11 of 21 opportunities).
- Cal has played in 10 games this season (out of 24 total matchups — 41.7% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 140 points.
- The two teams average a combined 7.4 fewer points per game (132.6) than this matchup’s over/under of 140 points.
- The Huskies and the Golden Bears have seen their opponents average a combined 7.3 more points per game than the point total of 140 set in this game.
- The average total the Huskies have had set in matchups this season is three more points than this outing’s point total.
- Golden Bears games this season have averaged an over/under of 136.9 points, 3.1 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Huskies record just 4.3 fewer points per game (66.3) than the Golden Bears allow (70.6).
- When Washington puts up more than 70.6 points, it is 6-0 against the spread and 3-6 overall.
- In games when Cal allows more than 66.3 points, it is 7-9 against the spread and 2-15 overall.
- The Golden Bears’ 66.3 points per game are 10.4 fewer points than the 76.7 the Huskies give up to opponents.
- Cal has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 3-0 overall record in games it scores more than 76.7 points.
- Washington’s record is 5-11 against the spread and 2-14 overall when it allows more than 66.3 points.
- The Huskies have been out-scored by 219 points this season (10.4 points per game on average), and opponents of the Golden Bears have out-scored them by 102 more points on the year (4.3 per game).
Washington Betting Information
- The Huskies have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, putting up an 8-13 record.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Huskies have struggled to a 1-4 record ATS this season.
- In 11 of 21 (52.4%) contests this season, Washington and its opponents have hit the total.
Cal Betting Information
- The Golden Bears have a winning record against the spread, going 12-10 ATS (covering 54.5% of the time).
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Golden Bears have fared well, going 3-1 against the spread.
- In the majority of Golden Bears games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (14 out of 22 games, 63.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||Cal||-2.5||132.5||-147||+119||Regular Season||84-78 CAL|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-52 WASH|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||61-58 CAL|
- Quade Green leads the Huskies in points and assists per game, scoring 14.8 points and distributing 3.4 assists.
- Washington’s best rebounder is Nate Roberts, who averages 5.8 boards per game in addition to his 5.3 PPG average.
- Green leads his teammates on the Huskies with 1.5 made threes per contest.
- Erik Stevenson and Riley Sorn lead Washington on the defensive end, with Stevenson leading the team in steals averaging 1.2 per game and Sorn in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
- Matt Bradley puts up 18.9 points per game to be the top scorer for the Golden Bears.
- The Golden Bears’ leader in rebounds is Andre Kelly with 6.3 per matchup, and their leader in assists is Joel Brown with 3.2 per game.
- Bradley provides the bulk of the Golden Bears’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.1 threes per game to pace the team.
- Cal’s leader in steals is Brown with 1.5 per game, and its leader in blocks is Grant Anticevich with 0.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview