The Washington State Cougars (9-7) are 2.5-point underdogs as they attempt to break a six-game losing streak when they visit the Washington Huskies (3-11) on Sunday, January 31, 2021 at Alaska Airlines Arena. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on PACN. The matchup’s point total is set at 142.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Washington State (+2.5)||Under (142.5)||Washington State 71 Washington 70|
- The Huskies and their opponents have scored at least 142.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in eight of 14 outings (57.1%) this season.
- Washington State and its opponents have combined to score at least 142.5 points in 25% of their matchups this year (four of 16 opportunities).
- These teams average a combined 134.5 points per game, 8.0 fewer points than the total of 142.5 set for this matchup.
- The Huskies and the Cougars have seen their opponents average a combined 1.6 more points per game than the point total of 142.5 set for this matchup.
- The average total the Huskies have had set in games this year is 2.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Cougars this season is 8.6 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Huskies record just 0.6 more points per game (67.4) than the Cougars allow (66.8).
- Washington has a 3-6 record overall and a 5-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 66.8 points.
- Washington State is 1-7 overall and 3-5 against the spread when allowing more than 67.4 points.
- The Cougars put up 10.2 fewer points per game (67.1) than the Huskies give up to opponents (77.3).
- Washington State has put together a 3-0 ATS record and a 2-1 overall record in games it scores more than 77.3 points.
- Washington has an ATS record of 4-7 and a 2-9 record overall when its opponents score more than 67.1 points.
- The Huskies have a -138-point scoring differential on the season (-9.9 per game). The Cougars have out-scored opponents by just five points on the season (0.3 more per game).
Washington Betting Information
- The Huskies have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 5-9 record.
- The Huskies have struggled to cover, going just 1-3 ATS when favored by at least 2.5 points.
- In 9 of 14 (64.3%) contests this season, Washington and its opponents have hit the over.
Washington State Betting Information
- The Cougars have a 7-9 record against the spread, covering in just 43.8% of their outings.
- The Cougars have not fared well as a 2.5-point underdog, going 3-5 against the spread when they are at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Cougars games this year, the teams have not hit the over (7 out of 16 games, 43.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/28/2020||Washington||-9.5||139||-510||+376||Regular Season||78-74 WSU|
|2/9/2020||Washington||-3||138||-158||+128||Regular Season||79-67 WSU|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-70 WASH|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-67 WASH|
- Quade Green leads the Huskies in points and assists per game, scoring 15.4 points and distributing 3.5 assists.
- Nate Roberts leads the Huskies in rebounding, grabbing 7.0 boards per game while also scoring 5.6 points a contest.
- Erik Stevenson leads his teammates on the Huskies with 1.6 made threes per game.
- Green and Riley Sorn lead the Huskies on the defensive end, with Green leading the team in steals averaging 1.2 per game and Sorn in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
Washington State Leaders
- The Cougars’ Isaac Bonton puts up enough points (18.0 per game) and assists (3.8 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Efe Abogidi’s stat line of 7.6 rebounds, 9.3 points and 0.4 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Washington State rebounding leaderboard.
- Bonton contributes the bulk of the Cougars’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 1.9 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Washington State’s leader in steals is Bonton with 2.0 per game, and its leader in blocks is Abogidi with 1.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED