The Washington Huskies (3-16) are expected to continue a five-game losing streak when they visit the Washington State Cougars (12-9) as 7.5-point underdogs at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, February 15, 2021 at Friel Court. The contest airs on PACN. The point total for the matchup is set at 142.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Cougars and their opponents have put up more than 142 points in 28.6% of their outings this season (six of 21 opportunities).
- Washington and its opponents have combined to score more than 142 points in 10 of 19 outings (52.6%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 135 points per game, seven less points than the over/under of 142 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.9 more points per game (144.9) than this matchup’s total of 142 points.
- The average point total in Cougars games this season is six less points than the total of 142 in this matchup.
- Huskies games this season have averaged an over/under of 143.9 points, 1.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 68.4 points per game the Cougars average are 8.9 fewer points than the Huskies allow (77.3).
- Washington State has a 3-1 record overall and a 4-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 77.3 points.
- When Washington allows more than 68.4 points, it is 5-10 against the spread and 2-13 overall.
- The Huskies average just one fewer point than the Cougars give up to opponents (67.6).
- Washington has put together a 3-8 overall record and a 6-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 67.6 points.
- Washington State is 5-6-1 against the spread and 3-9 overall when it gives up more than 66.6 points.
- The Cougars have totaled just 18 more points than their opponents this season (0.8 per game on average), while the Huskies have been out-scored by 203 total points (10.7 per game average differential).
Washington State Betting Information
- The Cougars have been an even bet against the spread this season at 10-10-1.
- The Cougars have struggled to cover, going just 1-4 ATS when favored by at least 7.5 points.
- In 11 of 21 (52.4%) contests this season, Washington State and its opponents have hit the over.
Washington Betting Information
- Washington has a losing record against the spread, going 7-12 ATS (covering only 36.8% of the time).
- When they play as at least 7.5-point underdogs, the Huskies have a record ATS of 1-2.
- Washington has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 57.9% of matchups this year (11 out of 19 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/31/2021||Washington||-1.5||140.5||-124||+103||Regular Season||77-62 WSU|
|2/28/2020||Washington||-9.5||139||-510||+376||Regular Season||78-74 WSU|
|2/9/2020||Washington||-3||138||-158||+128||Regular Season||79-67 WSU|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-70 WASH|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-67 WASH|
Washington State Leaders
- Isaac Bonton leads the Cougars in points and assists per game, scoring 18.4 points and distributing 4.2 assists.
- Efe Abogidi is Washington State’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 7.4 boards in each contest while scoring 8.9 points per game.
- Bonton’s 1.8 threes per game leads the Cougars.
- The Washington State steals leader is Bonton, who averages 2.1 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Abogidi, who compiles 1.4 rejections per contest.
- Quade Green’s points (15.3 per game) and assists (3.4 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Huskies’ leaderboards.
- The Huskies’ top rebounder is Nate Roberts — he grabs 6.1 per game while averaging 5.4 points per game.
- Green contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Huskies. He knocks down 1.6 threes per game.
- Erik Stevenson (1.2 steals per game) and Riley Sorn (1.1 blocks per game) lead the Huskies in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED