The Idaho Vandals (0-9) are expected to extend a nine-game losing streak when they host the Weber State Wildcats (6-4) as 12.5-point underdogs at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 28, 2021 at Cowan Spectrum. The over/under in the matchup is 144.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Weber State (-12.5)||Over (144)||Weber State 81 Idaho 64|
- The Wildcats and their opponents have combined to record more than 144 points in 90% of their outings this season (nine of 10 opportunities).
- Idaho has combined with its opponents to score at least 144 points in two of nine opportunities (22.2%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 1.5 more points per game (145.5) than this matchup’s total of 144 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.4 more points per game (145.4) than this matchup’s over/under of 144 points.
- The average over/under the Wildcats have had set in games this season is 11.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Vandals games this season is 8.7 less points than the point total of 144 in this outing.
Weber State Betting Information
- Weber State is good against the spread, going 5-2 this season.
- When favored by at least 12.5 points, the Wildcats have fared well against the spread, putting together a 1-0 record.
- More often than not, Weber State and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 4 of 7 chances this season.
Idaho Betting Information
- The Vandals have a losing record against the spread, going 2-6 ATS (covering just 25% of the time).
- Idaho and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this year — 3 of 8 (37.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/5/2020||Weber State||-4.5||138.5||-200||+160||Regular Season||72-64 WEBST|
|12/30/2019||Weber State||-10||136||-581||+415||Regular Season||69-68 WEBST|
|3/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||93-59 WEBST|
|12/31/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||93-87 WEBST|
Weber State Leaders
- The Wildcats leader in points and assists is Isiah Brown, who scores 18.9 points per game along with 3.5 assists.
- Cody Carlson is Weber State’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 5.3 boards in each contest while scoring 12.5 points per game.
- Zahir Porter leads the Wildcats in three-point shooting with an average of 2.1 made threes per game.
- The Weber State steals leader is Dillon Jones, who averages 1.7 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Michal Kozak, who compiles 1.3 rejections per contest.
- Scott Blakney is the top scorer for the Vandals with 12.0 points per game. He also adds 2.4 rebounds and 0.2 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Vandals’ leader in rebounds is Tanner Christensen with 4.5 per outing, and their leader in assists is Hunter-Jack Madden with 2.7 per game.
- Gabe Quinnett is reliable from three-point range and leads the Vandals with 1.6 made threes per game.
- The Vandals’ leader in steals is Madden with 1.0 per game, and Christensen is their leader in blocks with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED