The Idaho Vandals (0-10) are heavy, 13-point underdogs as they attempt to turn around a 10-game losing streak when they host the Weber State Wildcats (7-4) on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at Cowan Spectrum. The game airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 145.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Weber State (-13)||Under (145)||Weber State 81 Idaho 63|
- The Wildcats and their opponents have put up more than 145 points in 81.8% of their games this season (nine of 11 opportunities).
- Idaho has combined with its opponents to score more than 145 points in two of 10 games (20%) this season.
- These two teams average a combined 144.7 points per game, 0.3 fewer points than the over/under of 145 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 144.7 points per game, 0.3 fewer than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average point total in Wildcats games this season is 8.8 more points than the over/under of 145 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Vandals games this season is 9.5 fewer points than the point total of 145 in this outing.
Weber State Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Wildcats have covered six times in eight contests.
- The Wildcats have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -13 or bigger.
- The Wildcats have combined with their opponents to go above the total in 50% of their games this season (4 of 8 contests).
Idaho Betting Information
- Idaho has a losing record against the spread, going 2-7 ATS (covering just 22.2% of the time).
- The Vandals and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this year — 3 of 9 (33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/28/2021||Weber State||-11.5||145.5||-819||+535||Regular Season||81-56 WEBST|
|3/5/2020||Weber State||-4.5||138.5||-200||+160||Regular Season||72-64 WEBST|
|12/30/2019||Weber State||-10||136||-581||+415||Regular Season||69-68 WEBST|
|3/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||93-59 WEBST|
|12/31/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||93-87 WEBST|
Weber State Leaders
- The Wildcats leader in points and assists is Isiah Brown, who puts up 18.7 points per game to go with 3.6 assists.
- Cody Carlson leads the Wildcats in rebounding, grabbing 5.3 boards per game while also scoring 11.8 points a contest.
- Zahir Porter provides the most three-point shooting production for the Wildcats. He makes 2.1 threes per game.
- Dillon Jones and Michal Kozak lead the Wildcats on the defensive end, with Jones leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Kozak in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
- Scott Blakney sits at the top of the Vandals scoring leaderboard with 12.0 points per game. He also pulls down 2.6 rebounds and racks up 0.2 assists per game.
- The Idaho leaders in rebounding and assists are Tanner Christensen with 4.7 rebounds per game (he also adds 4.3 points and 0.3 assists per game) and Hunter-Jack Madden with 2.6 assists per game (he also tacks on 4.5 points and 2.5 rebounds per game).
- Gabe Quinnett is the most prolific from distance for the Vandals, hitting 1.8 threes per game.
- The Vandals’ leader in steals is Madden with 1.0 per game, and Babacar Thiombane is their leader in blocks with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends