The Weber State Wildcats (10-5) visit the Montana Grizzlies (7-8) in a matchup of Big Sky teams at Dahlberg Arena, beginning at 4:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021. The Wildcats are 1-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The over/under in the matchup is set at 139.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Weber State (-1)||Over (139.5)||Weber State 72 Montana 70|
- In 86.7% of their games this season (13 of 15 chances), the Wildcats and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 139.5 points.
- Montana and its opponents have combined to score more than 139.5 points in 33.3% of their games this season (five of 15 opportunities).
- The Wildcats and the Grizzlies combine to average 14.9 more points per game than the total of 139.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.7 fewer points per game (134.8) than this game’s over/under of 139.5 points.
- The Wildcats average point total in outings this year is 154.8, 15.3 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average over/under in Grizzlies games this season is 5.2 fewer points than the point total of 139.5 for this outing.
Weber State Betting Information
- Against the spread, Weber State has been strong this season, posting a 9-3 record.
- The Wildcats fare well when favored by at least 1 points, posting a 7-3 record against the spread.
- Weber State has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 7 of 12 games for a 58.3% rate.
Montana Betting Information
- The Grizzlies have a losing record against the spread, going 5-7 ATS (covering only 41.7% of the time).
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Grizzlies have a record ATS of 2-5.
- The Grizzlies and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this year — 5 of 12 (41.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/11/2021||Weber State||-1||139.5||-117||-104||Regular Season||80-67 MONT|
|2/13/2020||Montana||-8.5||140.5||-421||+313||Regular Season||72-37 MONT|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-85 WEBST|
|2/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-80 MONT|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-68 MONT|
Weber State Leaders
- Isiah Brown leads the Wildcats in points and assists per game, scoring 17.4 points and distributing 3.4 assists.
- Cody Carlson is the Wildcats best rebounder, hauling in an average of 4.9 boards in each contest while scoring 10.3 points per game.
- Zahir Porter contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Wildcats. He makes 1.9 threes per game.
- Dillon Jones and Dontay Bassett lead Weber State on the defensive end, with Jones leading the team in steals averaging 1.6 per game and Bassett in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
- The Grizzlies’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Kyle Owens with 12.5 points and 5.8 rebounds per game.
- The Grizzlies’ top assist machine is Cameron Parker with a stat line of 4.3 assists, 8.4 points, and 2.5 rebounds per game.
- Robby Beasley III is the top scorer from distance for the Grizzlies, hitting 1.3 threes per game.
- Montana’s leader in steals is Brandon Whitney (1.1 per game), and its leader in blocks is Derrick Carter-Hollinger (1.0 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends