The Montana State Bobcats (7-2) are 6.5-point underdogs as they look to continue a five-game winning streak when they visit the Weber State Wildcats (8-4) on Thursday, February 4, 2021 at Dee Events Center. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 140.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Weber State (-6.5)||Over (140)||Weber State 78 Montana State 65|
- The Wildcats and their opponents have scored no less than 140 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 10 of 12 outings (83.3%) this year.
- Montana State has played in four games this season (out of nine total matchups — 44.4% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 140 points.
- The Wildcats and the Bobcats combine to average 18.9 more points per game than the total of 140 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.9 less points per game (136.1) than this game’s total of 140 points.
- The Wildcats average point total in outings this year is 152.9, 12.9 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Bobcats this season is 2.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Weber State Betting Information
- Weber State is solid against the spread, going 7-2 this season.
- When favored by at least 6.5 points, the Wildcats have fared well against the spread, compiling a 3-0 record.
- The Wildcats have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 4 of 9 contests this season, a rate of 44.4%
Montana State Betting Information
- The Bobcats have a 5-2-1 record against the spread, covering in 62.5% of their contests.
- The Bobcats have gone 1-1 against the spread when they are at least a 6.5-point underdog.
- Montana State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this season (4 out of 8 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||Montana State||-6||134.5||-265||+203||Regular Season||77-63 MONST|
|1/23/2020||Weber State||-4||133.5||-187||+151||Regular Season||62-61 MONST|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||94-82 WEBST|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||93-84 WEBST|
Weber State Leaders
- The Wildcats leader in points and assists is Isiah Brown, who puts up 18.3 points per game to go with 3.5 assists.
- Cody Carlson leads the Wildcats in rebounding, pulling down 5.2 rebounds per game while also scoring 11.7 points a contest.
- Zahir Porter provides the bulk of the Wildcats’ three-point shooting production. He hits 2.0 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Dillon Jones is the Wildcats leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Dontay Bassett leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
Montana State Leaders
- The Bobcats’ Xavier Bishop racks up enough points (15.6 per game) and assists (3.6 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Jubrile Belo grabs 6.1 rebounds per game (he also scores 11.7 points per game and adds 1.2 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Montana State rebounding leaderboard.
- Tyler Patterson contributes the bulk of the Bobcats’ three-point shooting production. He makes 1.5 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Amin Adamu (1.5 steals per game) and Belo (1.2 blocks per game) lead the Bobcats in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED