The Weber State Wildcats (9-4) are 5.5-point favorites as they try to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Montana State Bobcats (7-3) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at Dee Events Center. The game airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 146.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Weber State (-5.5)||Under (146.5)||Weber State 79 Montana State 67|
- In nine of 13 outings (69.2%) this year, the Wildcats and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s point total of 146.5 points.
- In four of 10 outings (40%) this season, Montana State and its opponents have combined to score more than 146.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 161.1 points per game, 14.6 more points than the total of 146.5 set for this matchup.
- The Wildcats and the Bobcats have seen their opponents average a combined 6.0 fewer points per game than the over/under of 146.5 set in this outing.
- The average point total in Wildcats games this year is 8.8 more points than the over/under of 146.5 in this matchup.
- Bobcats games this season have averaged an over/under of 146.3 points, 0.2 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Weber State Betting Information
- The Wildcats have been strong against the spread this season, earning an 8-2 record.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Wildcats have fared well against the spread, compiling a 4-0 record.
- Weber State and its opponents have reached the over 5 times in 10 contests this season.
Montana State Betting Information
- Montana State has covered the spread in greater than half of its contests, going 5-3-1 ATS.
- When they are at least 5.5-point underdogs, the Bobcats have fared well, going 2-1 against the spread.
- Montana State and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 5 of 9 (55.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/4/2021||Weber State||-6||143.5||-261||+210||Regular Season||96-88 WEBST|
|2/15/2020||Montana State||-6||134.5||-265||+203||Regular Season||77-63 MONST|
|1/23/2020||Weber State||-4||133.5||-187||+151||Regular Season||62-61 MONST|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||94-82 WEBST|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||93-84 WEBST|
Weber State Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Wildcats is Isiah Brown, who scores 18.2 points and dishes out 3.4 assists per game.
- Cody Carlson leads the Wildcats in rebounding, grabbing 5.1 boards per game while also scoring 11.6 points a contest.
- Zahir Porter provides the most three-point shooting production for the Wildcats. He knocks down 2.0 threes per game.
- Dillon Jones and Dontay Bassett lead Weber State on the defensive end, with Jones leading the team in steals averaging 1.6 per game and Bassett in blocks averaging 1.3 per contest.
Montana State Leaders
- Xavier Bishop scores 15.6 points and adds 3.9 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Bobcats’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Montana State’s Jubrile Belo stats (5.8 rebounds per game, 12.1 points per game, 1.2 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Tyler Patterson contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Bobcats. He knocks down 1.6 threes per game.
- Montana State’s leader in steals is Amin Adamu (1.4 per game), and its leader in blocks is Belo (1.2 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Purdue Boilermakers vs. Indiana Hoosiers: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends