The Weber State Wildcats (11-5) are heavy favorites (-13) as they look to extend a seven-game home win streak when they host the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (3-10) on Thursday, February 18, 2021 at Dee Events Center. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 145 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Weber State (-13)||Under (145)||Weber State 80 Northern Arizona 64|
- In 81.2% of their opportunities this season (13 of 16 chances), the Wildcats and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s point total of 145 points.
- Northern Arizona and its opponents have combined to score at least 145 points in four of 13 opportunities (30.8%) this year.
- The Wildcats and the Lumberjacks combine to average 0.2 more points per game than the over/under of 145 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 145.2 points per game, 0.2 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Wildcats average point total in matchups this season is 155.9, 10.9 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under for Lumberjacks games this season is 10.6 fewer points than the point total of 145 for this outing.
Weber State Betting Information
- Against the spread, Weber State has been strong this season, posting a 10-3 record.
- The Wildcats fare well when favored by at least 13 points, posting a 2-0 record against the spread.
- The Wildcats have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 5 times in 13 games this season.
Northern Arizona Betting Information
- The Lumberjacks have a winning record against the spread, going 7-5-1 ATS (covering 53.8% of the time).
- In most of Lumberjacks games this season, the teams have not hit the over (5 out of 13 games, 38.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-70 WEBST|
|1/4/2020||Northern Arizona||-2||139||-136||+112||Regular Season||72-64 NARZ|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-71 WEBST|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-52 WEBST|
Weber State Leaders
- Isiah Brown leads the Wildcats in scoring, tallying 17.6 points per game to go with 3.8 rebounds and 3.2 assists.
- Dillon Jones is the Wildcats leading rebounder, grabbing 4.9 per game, while Seikou Sisoho Jawara is their best passer, distributing 3.2 assists in each contest.
- Zahir Porter makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wildcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
- Jones and Dontay Bassett lead Weber State on the defensive end, with Jones leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Bassett in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
Northern Arizona Leaders
- Cameron Shelton holds the top spot on the Lumberjacks leaderboards for scoring (21.7 per game), rebounds (5.9 per game), and assists (4.0 per game).
- Luke Avdalovic is the top shooter from deep for the Lumberjacks, hitting 1.8 threes per game.
- Shelton (1.5 steals per game) is the steal leader for Northern Arizona while Carson Towt (0.6 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED