The Weber State Wildcats (12-5) host the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (3-11) as heavy, 14.5-point favorites after Isiah Brown went off for 31 points in the Wildcats 92-59 victory over Northern Arizona. The game is at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 20, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 143.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Weber State (-14.5)||Over (143)||Weber State 82 Northern Arizona 63|
- The Wildcats and their opponents have combined to score more than 143 points in 88.2% of their games this year (15 of 17 opportunities).
- Northern Arizona has combined with its opponents to score more than 143 points in seven of 14 outings (50%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 2.5 more points per game (145.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 143 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 145.8 points per game, 2.8 more than the over/under for this game.
- The Wildcats average point total in matchups this year is 155.6, 12.6 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Lumberjacks games this season have averaged a total of 135.6 points, 7.4 less than the point total in this matchup.
Weber State Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Wildcats have covered 11 times in 14 contests.
- Weber State has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 9 of 14 games for a 64.3% rate.
Northern Arizona Betting Information
- Northern Arizona has covered the spread in more than half of its outings, going 7-6-1 ATS.
- In the majority of Lumberjacks games this year, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 14 games, 42.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/18/2021||Weber State||-14||143.5||-1322||+763||Regular Season||92-59 WEBST|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-70 WEBST|
|1/4/2020||Northern Arizona||-2||139||-136||+112||Regular Season||72-64 NARZ|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-71 WEBST|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-52 WEBST|
Weber State Leaders
- The Wildcats leader in points and assists is Brown, who scores 18.3 points per game to go with 3.3 assists.
- Cody Carlson leads Weber State in rebounding, pulling down 5.1 rebounds per game while also scoring 10.2 points a contest.
- Brown leads the Wildcats in three-point shooting with an average of 1.9 threes per game.
- Dillon Jones and Dontay Bassett lead the Wildcats on the defensive end, with Jones leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Bassett in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
Northern Arizona Leaders
- Cameron Shelton is at the top of nearly all of the Lumberjacks’ leaderboards by collecting 21.7 points, 6.0 rebounds and 4.0 assists per game.
- Luke Avdalovic knocks down 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Lumberjacks.
- The Lumberjacks’ leader in steals is Shelton with 1.4 per game, and Carson Towt is their leader in blocks with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends