The Weber State Wildcats (14-5) will try to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the Sacramento State Hornets (7-8) on Thursday, February 25, 2021 at The Nest as 7-point favorites. The contest airs at 8:05 PM ET. The over/under is set at 145 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Weber State (-7)||Over (145)||Weber State 78 Sacramento State 68|
- The Wildcats and their opponents have scored no less than 145 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 14 of 19 games (73.7%) this season.
- Sacramento State has played in five games this year (out of 15 total matchups — 33.3% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 145 points.
- The two teams average a combined 10 more points per game (155) than this game’s over/under of 145 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 139 points per game, six less than the point total in this matchup.
- The Wildcats average point total in outings this season is 152.8, 7.8 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Hornets games this season have averaged an over/under of 141.1 points, 3.9 less than the point total in this matchup.
Weber State Betting Information
- Against the spread, Weber State has been strong this season, posting a 13-3 record.
- When favored by at least 7 points, the Wildcats have fared well against the spread, putting up a 5-0 record.
- The Wildcats and their opponents have gone over the total in 9 of 16 games (56.2%) this season.
Sacramento State Betting Information
- The Hornets record against the spread is 6-6.
- When they are at least 7-point underdogs, the Hornets have fared well, going 1-0 against the spread.
- Sacramento State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this year (6 out of 12 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/11/2020||Sacramento State||-4||127||-189||+154||Conference Tournament||62-54 SACST|
|2/6/2020||Sacramento State||-0.5||124||-111||-111||Regular Season||70-66 WEBST|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-57 SACST|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-76 SACST|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-65 WEBST|
Weber State Leaders
- Isiah Brown leads the Wildcats in points and assists per game, scoring 18.2 points and distributing 3.4 assists.
- Dillon Jones leads Weber State in rebounding, grabbing 5.2 rebounds per game while also scoring 7.1 points a contest.
- Brown leads the Wildcats in three-point shooting with an average of 1.9 threes per game.
- Jones is Weber State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.7 steals per game, while Dontay Bassett leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
Sacramento State Leaders
- Ethan Esposito holds the top spot on the Hornets leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 17.5 points and 7.5 rebounds per game.
- The Hornets’ leading assist machine is Bryce Fowler with a stat line of 4.1 assists, 13.1 points, and 3.6 rebounds per game.
- William FitzPatrick hits 2.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Hornets.
- Sacramento State’s leader in steals is Christian Terrell with 1.7 per game, and its leader in blocks is David Jones with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED