The Tarleton State Texans (1-4) will attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the Weber State Wildcats (4-3) on Sunday, January 17, 2021 at Dee Events Center as big, 10.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 139.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In six of seven opportunities (85.7%) this year, the Wildcats and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s point total of 139.5 points.
- Tarleton State and its opponents have combined to score at least 139.5 points in three of five opportunities (60%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 18.0 more points per game (157.5) than this game’s total of 139.5 points.
- The Wildcats and the Texans have seen their opponents average a combined 2.6 less points per game than the point total of 139.5 set in this outing.
- The Wildcats average point total in outings this season is 153.6, 14.1 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Texans games this season have averaged a total of 140.8 points, 1.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Weber State Betting Information
- Against the spread, Weber State has been strong this season, posting a 3-1 record.
- Weber State and its foes have combined to reach or surpass the total in 2 of 4 games this season (50%).
Tarleton State Betting Information
- Tarleton State has covered the spread in less than half of its contests, going 0-2-1 ATS.
- Tarleton State and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 1 of 3 (33.3%).
Weber State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Wildcats this season is Isiah Brown, who averages 18.6 points, 4.3 rebounds, and 3.0 assists per game.
- Michal Kozak leads Weber State in rebounding, averaging 5.4 per game, while Seikou Sisoho Jawara leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.4 in each contest.
- The Wildcats get the most three-point shooting production out of Brown, who makes 1.9 threes per game.
- Dillon Jones is the Wildcats leader in steals, averaging 2.1 steals per game, while Kozak leads them in blocks with 1.7 per contest.
Tarleton State Leaders
- Montre’ Gipson sits at the top of the Texans scoring leaderboard with 15.1 points per game. He also pulls down 4.1 rebounds and averages 2.1 assists per game.
- Tahj Small puts up a stat line of 7.4 rebounds, 10.4 points and 1.6 assists per game for Tarleton State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Jonathan Jackson holds the top spot for assists with 2.6 per game, adding 9.7 points and 1.6 rebounds per outing.
- Konstantin Dotsenko is the top shooter from distance for the Texans, hitting 1.6 threes per game.
- Tarleton State’s leader in steals is Shamir Bogues with 1.8 per game, and its leader in blocks is Heri Ngalamulume with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED