One of the high points of any Monday afternoon is the release of the updated Top 25 rankings in college basketball. While this is no indication of how teams are going to finish the season, or how they are going to perform in the tournament, it’s still great for fans to see where their team stands versus the rest of the nation. It’s also a good way to get some bragging rights, if only for the next seven days. Going into the NCAA Basketball Odds Week 12 rankings, there were a few results that may have played a role in how the Top 10 in particular played out. The continued dominance of Kentucky and Virginia mean that the top 2 would stay the same, but what about elsewhere?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- North Carolina vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Pick for Wednesday Night
- Rutgers vs Michigan State NCAAB Spread & Betting Analysis
- Butler vs Marquette NCAAB Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Villanova vs Georgetown NCAAB Betting Lines & Game Prediction
- Kentucky vs Missouri NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
- Florida State at Clemson NCAAB Lines & Expert Pick
- Maryland vs Iowa NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Vanderbilt vs Tennessee NCAAB Odds, Preview & Pick
- Printable March Madness 2019 Bracket, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets
- All You Need to Know About 2019 March Madness
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.