The Florida Gators (9-4) are 5-point underdogs as they try to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the No. 11 West Virginia Mountaineers (11-4) on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at WVU Coliseum. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup has a point total of 147.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Florida (+5)||Under (147)||West Virginia 76 Florida 71|
- In 40% of their opportunities this season (six of 15 chances), the Mountaineers and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 147 points.
- In seven of 13 outings (53.8%) this year, Florida has combined with its opponents to score at least 147 points.
- The two teams average a combined 6.2 more points per game (153.2) than this game’s total of 147 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.4 fewer points per game (139.6) than this matchup’s total of 147 points.
- The average over/under the Mountaineers have had set in games this season is 2.3 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Gators this year is 1.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 75.4 points per game the Mountaineers average are 5.1 more points than the Gators allow (70.3).
- West Virginia has a 6-0 record against the spread and a 7-2 record overall when putting up more than 70.3 points.
- Florida is 2-3 against the spread and 2-3 overall when giving up more than 75.4 points.
- The Gators score an average of 77.8 points per game, 8.5 more points than the 69.3 the Mountaineers allow to opponents.
- Florida has put together a 9-2 overall record and a 6-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 69.3 points.
- West Virginia has a 2-2 record overall and an ATS record of 3-1 in games when its opponents score more than 77.8 points.
- The Mountaineers have put up a total of 91 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 6.1 per game), and the Gators have out-scored opponents by 98 points on the season (7.5 more per game).
West Virginia Betting Information
- West Virginia is strong against the spread, going 8-7 on the season.
- When favored by at least 5 points, the Mountaineers have fared well against the spread, compiling a 5-4 record.
- The Mountaineers and their opponents have gone over the total in 9 of 15 games (60%) this season.
Florida Betting Information
- The Gators have a winning record against the spread, going 6-5 ATS (covering 54.5% of the time).
- The Gators have fared well as a 5-point underdog, going 2-1 against the spread when they are at least 5-point underdogs.
- The Gators and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 7 of 11 (63.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/4/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-56 WVU|
West Virginia Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Mountaineers is Miles McBride, who scores 15.9 points and distributes 4.2 assists per game.
- Derek Culver leads West Virginia in rebounding, grabbing 10.2 boards per game while also scoring 13.1 points a contest.
- Sean McNeil leads his teammates on the Mountaineers with 1.7 made threes per game.
- McBride is the Mountaineers leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Culver leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
- Tre Mann scores 14.7 points and adds 3.9 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Gators’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Florida’s Colin Castleton stats (5.4 rebounds per game, 12.8 points per game, 1.0 assist per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Noah Locke leads his teammates on the Gators with 2.3 made threes per outing.
- Florida’s leader in steals is Scottie Lewis with 1.8 per game, and its leader in blocks is Castleton with 2.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview