The No. 14 West Virginia Mountaineers (14-5) are 2.5-point favorites as they attempt to continue a three-game win streak when they host the No. 12 Oklahoma Sooners (12-5) on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at WVU Coliseum. The game airs at 1:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 145 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|West Virginia (-2.5)||Over (145)||West Virginia 75 Oklahoma 71|
- In 57.9% of their games this season (11 of 19 chances), the Mountaineers and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s over/under of 145 points.
- Oklahoma has played in seven games this year (out of 17 total matchups — 41.2% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 145 points.
- These two teams average a combined 152.3 points per game, 7.3 more points than the total of 145 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 137.9 points per game, 7.1 less than the point total in this game.
- The average point total in Mountaineers games this year is 2.7 more points than the total of 145 in this matchup.
- Sooners games this year have averaged a total of 142.5 points, 2.5 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Mountaineers put up 76.8 points per game, 9.8 more points than the 67 the Sooners give up.
- West Virginia has a 13-4 record overall and a 10-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 67 points.
- When Oklahoma allows more than 76.8 points, it is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- The Sooners average just 4.6 more points per game (75.5) than the Mountaineers allow their opponents to score (70.9).
- Oklahoma has put together a 7-0 ATS record and an 11-1 overall record in games it scores more than 70.9 points.
- West Virginia has an ATS record of 4-2 and a 3-3 record overall when its opponents score more than 75.5 points.
- The Mountaineers have scored a total of 113 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 5.9 per game), and the Sooners have out-scored opponents by 145 points on the season (8.5 more per game).
West Virginia Betting Information
- West Virginia is strong against the spread, going 10-9 on the season.
- The Mountaineers have posted an even record of 6-6 against the spread when the spread is -2.5 or bigger.
- West Virginia has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 13 of 19 games for a 68.4% rate.
Oklahoma Betting Information
- Oklahoma has a winning record against the spread, going 11-6 ATS (covering 64.7% of the time).
- The Sooners have not fared well as a 2.5-point underdog, going 4-5 against the spread when they are at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Oklahoma and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this year — 7 of 17 (41.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/2/2021||Oklahoma||-1.5||144.5||-129||+107||Regular Season||75-71 OU|
|2/29/2020||West Virginia||-8||135||-404||+297||Regular Season||73-62 OU|
|2/8/2020||West Virginia||-3.5||140||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-59 OU|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-80 OU|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-71 WVU|
West Virginia Leaders
- Miles McBride leads the Mountaineers in points and assists per game, scoring 16.1 points and distributing 4.6 assists.
- Derek Culver is the Mountaineers best rebounder, hauling in an average of 10.2 boards in each contest while scoring 14.3 points per game.
- Sean McNeil’s 2.1 threes per game leads the Mountaineers.
- The West Virginia steals leader is McBride, who averages 1.8 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Culver, who compiles 0.9 rejections per contest.
- Austin Reaves leads the Sooners scoring, rebounding and assists leaderboards, knotching 15.8 points, 5.3 rebounds and 5.3 assists per game.
- Umoja Gibson is the top scorer from distance for the Sooners, hitting 2.3 threes per game.
- The Sooners’ leader in steals is Elijah Harkless with 1.8 per game, and Kur Kuath is their leader in blocks with 1.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends