The No. 6 West Virginia Mountaineers (18-7) host the No. 17 Oklahoma State Cowboys (17-7) as 7-point favorites after Jalen Bridges racked up 22 points in the Mountaineers 76-67 victory over TCU. The matchup airs on ESPN2 at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 6, 2021. The matchup’s over/under is set at 148.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 13 of 25 games (52%) this season, the Mountaineers and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 148 points.
- Oklahoma State and its opponents have added up to score at least 148 points in 50% of their matchups this year (12 of 24 opportunities).
- The Mountaineers and the Cowboys combine to average 5.7 more points per game than the total of 148 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.4 less points per game (143.6) than this matchup’s over/under of 148 points.
- The Mountaineers average point total in outings this year is 149.1, 1.1 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average total for Cowboys games this year is 0.2 more points than the point total of 148 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Mountaineers average 5.5 more points per game (77.5) than the Cowboys allow (72).
- West Virginia is 13-4 overall and 10-0-1 against the spread when scoring more than 72 points.
- Oklahoma State is 2-5 against the spread and 2-5 overall when allowing more than 77.5 points.
- The Cowboys’ 76.2 points per game are just 4.6 more points than the 71.6 the Mountaineers allow to opponents.
- Oklahoma State is 13-4 overall and 11-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 71.6 points.
- West Virginia has an ATS record of 5-3-1 and a 4-5 record overall when its opponents score more than 76.2 points.
- The Mountaineers have put up a total of 148 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 5.9 per game), and the Cowboys have out-scored opponents by 103 points on the season (4.2 more per game).
West Virginia Betting Information
- West Virginia has been solid against the spread, going 13-11-1 on the season.
- The Mountaineers have posted a losing record of 5-6 against the spread when the spread is -7 or bigger.
- In 17 of 25 (68%) contests this season, West Virginia and its opponents have hit the total.
Oklahoma State Betting Information
- Oklahoma State has a 14-9-1 record against the spread, covering in 58.3% of their contests.
- When they are at least 7-point underdogs, the Cowboys have not fared well, going 3-4 against the spread.
- The Cowboys and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 15 of 24 (62.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/4/2021||West Virginia||-1.5||143.5||-125||+103||Regular Season||87-84 WVU|
|2/18/2020||West Virginia||-10.5||135.5||-659||+453||Regular Season||65-47 WVU|
|1/6/2020||Oklahoma State||-1||137||-117||-105||Regular Season||55-41 WVU|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-77 OKST|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-77 OKST|
West Virginia Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Mountaineers is Miles McBride, who scores 15.4 points and distributes 4.7 assists per game.
- Derek Culver leads the Mountaineers in rebounding, pulling down 10.0 boards per game while also scoring 14.8 points a contest.
- Sean McNeil’s 2.3 threes per game leads the Mountaineers.
- McBride is West Virginia’s leader in steals, averaging 1.7 steals per game, while Culver leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
Oklahoma State Leaders
- Isaac Likekele racks up 6.9 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game, placing him atop the Cowboys’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Cade Cunningham scores 19.8 points per game, putting him at the top of the Oklahoma State scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 6.3 rebounds and tacks on 3.5 assists per game.
- Cunningham leads the Cowboys in three-point shooting with an average of 2.0 made threes per game.
- Oklahoma State’s leader in steals is Cunningham (1.4 per game), and its leader in blocks is Kalib Boone (1.3 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED