West Virginia’s plan vs. Kentucky: ‘We’re gonna make it as ugly as we can make it’ http://t.co/qfY3Mt7KlN #Sweet16 pic.twitter.com/JcQSWQKOi3 — USA TODAY Sports (@USATODAYsports) March 23, 2015
The fifth-seeded West Virginia Mountaineers will look to record the biggest upset of the 2015 NCAA Tournament so far when they battle the mighty No. 1 Kentucky in an intriguing Sweet 16 matchup that gets underway on Thursday night. While the Mountaineers are undeniably facing a tall task, they’ve also got some really good news heading into their showdown with the Wildcats that not many other teams can claim in any season. Now, let’s find out if the Mountaineers have what it takes to either take down the mighty Wildcats altogether or whether they can simply cover their NCAA Basketball betting odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Kansas State vs West Virginia NCAAB Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Virginia vs Virginia Tech NCAAB Lines, Preview & Pick
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Contenders You Shouldn’t Write Off from the 2019 NCAAB Championship Race
- Tennessee at Kentucky NCAA Basketball Spread & Game Analysis
- North Carolina State vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Expert Prediction
- Houston at Connecticut NCAA Basketball Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Gonzaga vs Loyola Marymount NCAAB Odds & Game Info
- Predictions for Five NCAA Tournament Bubble Teams
- Potential NCAA Tournament Teams to Win that Few Are Talking About
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.