The Western Carolina Catamounts (7-8) are favored (-6.5) to break a six-game losing streak when they host the Citadel Bulldogs (8-5) at 12:00 PM ET on Monday, February 1, 2021 at Ramsey Center. The game airs on ESPN+. The matchup’s point total is 169.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Citadel (+6.5)||Under (169.5)||Western Carolina 84 Citadel 80|
- In three of 15 games (20%) this season, the Catamounts and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s point total of 169.5 points.
- Citadel and its opponents have combined to score at least 169.5 points in 38.5% of their games this season (five of 13 chances).
- These two teams average a combined 165.1 points per game, 4.4 less points than the over/under of 169.5 set for this game.
- The Catamounts and the Bulldogs have seen their opponents average a combined 12.0 fewer points per game than the over/under of 169.5 set in this outing.
- The Catamounts average point total in matchups this season is 155.9, 13.6 points less than the total in this game.
- Bulldogs games this year have averaged a total of 166.7 points, 2.8 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Western Carolina Betting Information
- Western Carolina has struggled against the spread, going 4-9 on the year.
- When favored by at least 6.5 points, the Catamounts have struggled to a 0-3 record ATS this season.
- The Catamounts and their opponents have gone over the total in 7 of 13 games (53.8%) this season.
Citadel Betting Information
- Citadel has a winning record against the spread, going 5-4 ATS (covering 55.6% of the time).
- Citadel and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 5 of 9 (55.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||96-84 WCAR|
|1/4/2020||Western Carolina||-6||163||-265||+210||Regular Season||86-82 WCAR|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||103-82 WCAR|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||94-82 WCAR|
Western Carolina Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Catamounts is Mason Faulkner, who scores 15.9 points and distributes 4.6 assists per game.
- Cory Hightower leads the Catamounts in rebounding, grabbing 6.3 rebounds per game while also scoring 13.3 points a contest.
- Matt Halvorsen paces his teammates on the Catamounts with 3.6 made threes per game.
- Faulkner and Xavier Cork lead Western Carolina on the defensive end, with Faulkner leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Cork in blocks averaging 1.6 per contest.
- Hayden Brown holds the top spot on the Bulldogs leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 21.0 points and 10.2 rebounds per game.
- Tyler Moffe records more assists than any other Citadel teammate with 5.2 per game. He also averages 10.0 points and pulls down 4.1 rebounds per game.
- Kaiden Rice makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulldogs, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 4.6 per game.
- Citadel’s leader in steals is Moffe with 1.1 per game, and its leader in blocks is Stephen Clark with 2.1 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Purdue Boilermakers vs. Indiana Hoosiers: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends