The Citadel Bulldogs (8-7) are 1.5-point underdogs as they try to turn around a three-game losing streak when they host the Western Carolina Catamounts (8-9) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at McAlister Field House. The game airs at 1:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under is 165.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Citadel (+1.5)||Under (165.5)||Citadel 81 Western Carolina 80|
- The Catamounts and their opponents have combined to score more than 165.5 points in 23.5% of their games this season (four of 17 opportunities).
- Citadel and its opponents have combined to score more than 165.5 points in 33.3% of their matchups this season (five of 15 opportunities).
- These teams average a combined 162.1 points per game, 3.4 less points than the over/under of 165.5 set for this matchup.
- The Catamounts and the Bulldogs have seen their opponents average a combined 8.2 less points per game than the over/under of 165.5 set for this game.
- The average over/under the Catamounts have had set in games this season is 10.7 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Bulldogs games this season is 0.9 fewer points than the point total of 165.5 for this outing.
Western Carolina Betting Information
- Western Carolina has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 4-11 record.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Catamounts have struggled to a 0-7 record ATS this season.
- Western Carolina has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 7 times in 15 contests (46.7%).
Citadel Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have a winning record against the spread, going 6-5 ATS (covering 54.5% of the time).
- Citadel and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this year — 5 of 11 (45.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2021||Western Carolina||-7||169.5||-312||+244||Regular Season||76-75 WCAR|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||96-84 WCAR|
|1/4/2020||Western Carolina||-6||163||-265||+210||Regular Season||86-82 WCAR|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||103-82 WCAR|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||94-82 WCAR|
Western Carolina Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Catamounts is Mason Faulkner, who scores 16.0 points and dishes out 4.8 assists per game.
- Cory Hightower leads Western Carolina in rebounding, pulling down 6.1 boards per game while also scoring 13.3 points a contest.
- Matt Halvorsen’s 3.4 made threes per game lead the Catamounts.
- The Western Carolina steals leader is Faulkner, who averages 1.3 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Xavier Cork, who compiles 1.7 rejections per contest.
- The Bulldogs’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Hayden Brown with 20.5 points and 10.4 rebounds per game.
- Tyler Moffe records more assists than any other Citadel teammate with 4.5 per game. He also scores 9.5 points and grabs 4.1 rebounds per game.
- Kaiden Rice is the most prolific from deep for the Bulldogs, hitting 4.3 threes per game.
- Moffe (1.0 steal per game) is the steal leader for Citadel while Stephen Clark (2.0 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends