The Western Illinois Leathernecks (5-11) are 6-point favorites as they attempt to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Denver Pioneers (2-10) on Friday, February 12, 2021 at Western Hall. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup’s point total is 152.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Western Illinois (-6)||Under (152.5)||Western Illinois 80 Denver 71|
- In 56.2% of their games this year (nine of 16 chances), the Leathernecks and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s over/under of 152.5 points.
- In five of 12 outings (41.7%) this year, Denver and its opponents have combined to score at least 152.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 145.6 points per game, 6.9 less points than the over/under of 152.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 158.4 points per game, 5.9 more than the over/under for this game.
- The average over/under the Leathernecks have had set in games this season is 0.6 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Pioneers games this season have averaged an over/under of 152.1 points, 0.4 less than the point total in this matchup.
Western Illinois Betting Information
- Against the spread, Western Illinois has been strong this season, posting a 9-4-1 record.
- Western Illinois has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 8 of 14 games for a 57.1% rate.
Denver Betting Information
- The Pioneers have a 6-5 record against the spread, covering in 54.5% of their matchups.
- The Pioneers and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 8 of 11 (72.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||Denver||-4.5||154.5||-206||+164||Regular Season||69-63 DEN|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-80 WILL|
|2/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-46 DEN|
|12/30/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-60 WILL|
Western Illinois Leaders
- Will Carius leads the Leathernecks in scoring, tallying 14.8 points per game to go with 4.8 rebounds and 1.1 assists.
- Tamell Pearson is the Leathernecks leading rebounder, grabbing 6.9 per game, while Marcus Watson Jr. is their best passer, distributing 2.5 assists in each contest.
- Carius provides the most three-point shooting production for the Leathernecks. He knocks down 2.4 threes per game.
- Watson and Adam Anhold lead Western Illinois on the defensive end, with Watson leading the team in steals averaging 1.1 per game and Anhold in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
- Jase Townsend sits at the top of the Pioneers scoring leaderboard with 19.8 points per game. He also grabs 4.2 rebounds and averages 1.6 assists per game.
- The Pioneers’ leader in rebounds is Sam Hines Jr. with 6.4 per contest, and their leader in assists is Roscoe Eastmond with 2.9 per game.
- Townsend’s 1.8 made threes per game lead the Pioneers.
- Denver’s leader in steals is Eastmond (1.2 per game), and its leader in blocks is Robert Jones (1.0 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview